click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: *** $CAB / $BTC Earn-A-Way has begun!!! [EXTERNAL]  (Read 576 times)

CabbageUnit

• View Profile
    • Cabbáge.Tech
*** $CAB / $BTC Earn-A-Way has begun!!! [EXTERNAL]
« on: May 04, 2016, 05:05:27 PM »
Greetings all at Bitcoin Garden!

My name is James Chen head developer of Cabbáge Unit a P2P digital currency that enables instant/low cost payments globally specifically designed for agricultural consumers/merchants. We are holding an Earn-A-Way on the new Fintech Forum to bring awareness and streamline distribution of the $CAB Unit to agricultural participants and fintech enthusiasts. We welcome all to join our eco-system in any positive way possible. We have applied for a Bittrex listing and really appreciate any/all support. $CAB distribution has already begun so become a part of an innovative and growing team. Anyone that has any input/questions can message us here, on twitter or chat with us on the fintech forum. We are working very hard on and off the internet to build $CAB adoption. Come join us today! http://fintechtalk.org/index.php/topic,46.15.html

Jimmy

http://fintechtalk.org/index.php/topic,46.msg66.html#msg66
[EXTERNAL]

[attachment deleted, expired]
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 05:07:14 PM by CabbageUnit »

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever
Re: *** $CAB / $BTC Earn-A-Way has begun!!! [EXTERNAL]
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 06:03:24 PM »
Hello CAB
Hey I believe it is time to turn the tables and decentralize and go local! I am pro environment and pro farmer and pro economics, but not in an Agenda 21 way.
We need to eliminate the power play and manipulation of commodity markets yet bring REAL competition, and that entails bringing more profit dollars to the actual workers worldwide in this revolution.
Part of what you are working on has every bit to do with where I am going with a project as it relates to trade associations and bulk purchasing arrangements, but it entails "incoterms" or international commercial terms of sale and these terms can be reversed or negotiated. Just because it's prepaid door to door doesn't mean that's the best deal on the world wide market! This is where cryptocurrency and smart contracts comes in.
Now I am ignorant as to your project as just stumbled upon it, but did want to give some input as it relates to world trade and the agri markets.
Through smart contracts, we the people can write in demands of certain things; wages to workers, wage increases, proof of wages on the blockchain (at least try to hold them accountable as Wal Mart and Target aren't) and if nothing else the purchasing power of the world can dictate the world order, in all fairness and not in all exploitation, with quality and nutrition, and strong economics as the model, not indentured servitudalism, suicide seeds, and Montsanto. Hell no.
Take a look at the Incoterms Dashboard and realize there are people out there like me that have a vision and want to work with others to bring these visions to market.
These are the sorts of projects, collaboration, and alliances that should be built to advance the cryptoeconomy and take us into new markets and advance mercantalism and world trade.
Together we can crush GMO.

http://bitcoinmacroeconomics.com/incoterms-dashboard/

*Take a look at my "olive" example. Do you like my martini drawing?

These doodles and this concept are the most disruptive thing I can come up with in my lifetime so far. I need development, VC or angels, or more interest to advance this cause. I simply want to work with others and create it and bring competition to the scam artists that bastardized the world. Will you help me?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services