click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Why do we need bitcoin in the modern world?  (Read 1294 times)

walle88

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Why do we need bitcoin in the modern world?
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2019, 04:02:24 PM »
We don't need only BTC which is the most important one, but also other coins. It is true that BTC is the strongest one and it is a role model for other smaller ones. What's more, whole blockchain technology, the background of that industry has a big influence on the modern world at many areas

juelz63

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2019, 07:57:04 AM »
I got the prof contact from a colleague at work when bitcoin was going up all the way up last week. I've been working with the prof for 5 days and i can confirm he help me mine 2.5 btc in total. I am still working with him to get more coins because i can never afford to lose this great opportunity at all. The crypto market is at a crucial point, If you have been wondering where to start and have some questions, I will advice you to email prof Donald right away and he will personally put you through. Contact - Wealthrecovery63 via google m ail

tsakf

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2019, 12:04:57 PM »
I got the prof contact from a colleague at work when bitcoin was going up all the way up last week. I've been working with the prof for 5 days and i can confirm he help me mine 2.5 btc in total. I am still working with him to get more coins because i can never afford to lose this great opportunity at all. The crypto market is at a crucial point, If you have been wondering where to start and have some questions, I will advice you to email prof Donald right away and he will personally put you through. Contact - Wealthrecovery63 via google m ail

If you managed to mine that much, I'm impressed! Although, it seems high, so do your calculations again, you might have missed something.
█████████████████████ Check out my cryptocurrency video collection █████████████████████

https://tsakf.org

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2020, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services