click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Why do we need bitcoin in the modern world?  (Read 2429 times)

walle88

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Why do we need bitcoin in the modern world?
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2019, 04:02:24 PM »
We don't need only BTC which is the most important one, but also other coins. It is true that BTC is the strongest one and it is a role model for other smaller ones. What's more, whole blockchain technology, the background of that industry has a big influence on the modern world at many areas

juelz63

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2019, 07:57:04 AM »
I got the prof contact from a colleague at work when bitcoin was going up all the way up last week. I've been working with the prof for 5 days and i can confirm he help me mine 2.5 btc in total. I am still working with him to get more coins because i can never afford to lose this great opportunity at all. The crypto market is at a crucial point, If you have been wondering where to start and have some questions, I will advice you to email prof Donald right away and he will personally put you through. Contact - Wealthrecovery63 via google m ail

tsakf

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2019, 12:04:57 PM »
I got the prof contact from a colleague at work when bitcoin was going up all the way up last week. I've been working with the prof for 5 days and i can confirm he help me mine 2.5 btc in total. I am still working with him to get more coins because i can never afford to lose this great opportunity at all. The crypto market is at a crucial point, If you have been wondering where to start and have some questions, I will advice you to email prof Donald right away and he will personally put you through. Contact - Wealthrecovery63 via google m ail

If you managed to mine that much, I'm impressed! Although, it seems high, so do your calculations again, you might have missed something.

stevejoseph

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2022, 09:43:13 AM »
In the modern world, there are a lot of changes in technology like Bitcoin. Still, now a lot of investors are investing in Bitcoin to earn high returns and daily income by simply monitoring the market. A lot of industries are now accepting bitcoin Payment. Even a lot of investors are hesitating to buy the whole coin because of the price but in koinbazar, you can start your investment just for $2.5 (Rs 100). Koinbazar is a global cryptocurrency exchange platform where you can buy, sell & trade Bitcoin and Other top leading cryptocurrencies with INR or Crypto's. 

Note: Users who signup & log in to the Koinbazar app Android/iOS or Website will get 500K Saitama Tokens as a reward.

Start your investment in Bitcoin and Earn your reward in Crypto's!!

Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.application.koinbazar
iOS - https://apps.apple.com/in/app/koinbazar/id1567360326
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 09:47:41 AM by stevejoseph »

Swiss_cheese

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2022, 07:05:56 AM »
Whether we need it or not, we got it and it would be tough to destroy

[email protected]

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2022, 05:03:52 PM »
I think it really depends on the coin. Bitcoin and other popular coins are considered reliable, but then we get to the various meme coins, which often turn out to be a scam. Take Squid Coin for example - the perpetrators behind it used the popularity of the Korean show called Squid Game to hype their project which then turned out to be nothing but a pump and dump scheme, unfortunately.

MrSpasybo

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
  • Polkadot
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2022, 12:13:29 AM »
The limitation of fiat and gold in the current war is the biggest reason for us to understand that Bitcoin is necessary for everyone, because everything can come to us unexpectedly, when fiat and gold cannot be used effectively. Bitcoin is also an attractive investment product with extremely high returns.
Polkadot does what Ethereum cannot

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services