click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Boldman Capital is a scam!  (Read 503 times)

chenille

• Novice
    • View Profile
Boldman Capital is a scam!
« on: December 01, 2018, 11:27:41 PM »
Boldman Capital offers high returns to investors if they invest, but in general it looks like a Ponzi. Boldman capital claims to fund the profits by investments in new crypto startups and existing projects. Investors need to invest only and profits will be distributed monthly by Boldman.

Scamsite:

https://boldman.capital/

At the first view it’s a really good concept, but at the second view when you dig a little deeper you’ll notice it’s a scam:

Boldman has been founded in August 2018, so it's still very new and so far all ponzi or pyramid schemes with no real product have been shut down sooner rather than later - and investors have lost their money.
The monthly payments made so far per invested ETH are too good to be true:

1st August 0.0740 ETH (7.40%)
1st September 0.0910 ETH (9.10%)
1st of October 0.1125 ETH (11.25%)
1st November 0.0720 ETH (7.20%)

The sources of revenue and the team members are kept secret by Boldman Capital on a questionable argument.
Among other things, the white paper states that they do not want to disclose the strategy and its members, as it would be dangerous and risky to do so and endanger the success of the project. A project where the source of revenue is not public and visible and the team is not known can only be scam.
The source of revenue is not announced because there is none and the team is not announced, so that they can leave with the money after the funding and remain undetected for their exit-scam.

The white paper is very low-effort and contains no important information that provides concrete evidence that the profits are actually true, it just serves to write a few nice words that the project is good.

I consider the probability very high that Boldman Capital is indeed a scam, too many things are very suspect there.
Until proven otherwise, this scam accusation is active.

chenille

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Boldman Capital is a scam!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 06:46:50 PM »
Scam is still runnig, but most likely the platfrom will be shut down very soon.

christianabaines8

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 03:25:41 PM »
Happy New Year Everyone
Just in case any one lost money to fake companies/ Binary option brokers, Contact wealthrecovery (AT) cyberservices (dutcom) to get your retrieval done. Beware of Coin Bull & Payperex, i once lost part of my retirement to them when i started investing, thanks to the recovery expert who helped me get my deposits back

juelz63

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 08:04:38 AM »
If you have lost your bitcoins to theft or scam or access to a cryptocurrency wallet due to hardware failure, data corruption, lost passwords, or for any other reason, you need to work with trusted experts to ensure that your files are recovered and remain secure. Recently, cryptocurrencies have generated tremendous interest among investors and internet privacy advocates, and currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin have soared in value over the past year, making them targets to scammers,Hackassets via google mail has led the data recovery industry in technological development. Unlike competitors, his rates aren’t based on a percentage of the recovered funds, but rather the complexity of the case. recovery begins as soon as you provide the required information and service fee, so you have complete peace of mind as your case progresses.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services