click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Guide How to Trade Profitably During the Crypto Bear Market  (Read 1316 times)

kagsjazz

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Guide How to Trade Profitably During the Crypto Bear Market
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2019, 01:28:44 PM »
There are a number of options you can use to take advantage of the crypto bear market...

- When uneventful,  why not diversify your trading portfolio and try your hand at other traditional asset markets like FX, commodities, stocks, etc. It's highly beneficial to gain insight into the financial economy as a whole - as this obviously plays some part in the highs and lows of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

- Short sell falling markets with a margin trading platform like PrimeXBT (https://primexbt.com) - the benefit of continuing to trade and participate in the market (irrespective of the trend) is you can keep tabs on its state, sentiment, and current affairs which may affect the price so you're prepared for whatever may come.

- Consider buying while the price is low for the long game - or simply be patient and avoid selling for less than you bought and wait for the next bull run (we've seen evidence of its potential beginning in recent weeks/months). Ultimately, think about the big picture. All financial markets go through cycles and crypto is still such a young market with so much capacity for growth in the future. 

If you want to understand why you can read and learn more about bitcoin here:
https://medium.com/primexbt/bitcoin-a-guide-to-the-worlds-leading-cryptocurrency-1ba7d228b14a

Sitting on the sidelines in a bear market is a wasted opportunity! If you're not trading, you're likely to fall out of the loop and miss opportunities as they arise. Stay active and try something new!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 01:30:31 PM by kagsjazz »

Yemzol

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2019, 05:27:09 PM »
My own strategy is simple,  I buy coin after correction and wait for pump to sell it,  I have done that for btc and few altcoins like bat veil privacy coin many times and comes out with profit

Swiss

• Investing in real diamond mining
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2019, 09:18:14 AM »
I think this article is very helpful, I think it's also good for us to base on the krypto trade, for a good and easy way to benefit

Siffi

• Investing in real diamond mining
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2019, 02:56:26 AM »
I think a good strategy in trading with many benefits is good, I think it's also a good strategy to buy and trade on the altcoin market, because now the market price is still cheap, so I believe you will also get a better profit with prices going up

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████¶¶¶█████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████████¶¶$████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶███████████¶¶$███████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶████████¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$█████████████
¶¶¶¶¶██████¶¶¶█████¶¶$████q¶¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶█████q¶¶███████¶¶$███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶¶██████3¶¶¶¶¶███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶█████¶¶¶█████¶¶8█████¶¶█████
¶¶█████q¶q█████¶¶███████¶¶█████¶¶██████
¶¶█████q¶q█████¶¶███████¶¶█████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶█████¶¶¶█████¶¶3█████¶¶█████
¶¶¶█████¶¶¶██████3¶¶¶¶¶███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶█████¶¶¶███████¶¶3███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶¶██████¶¶¶█████¶¶3████q¶¶8██████
¶¶¶¶¶¶███████¶8████¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$███████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶███████████¶¶¶███████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████████¶¶$████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████¶¶$█████
iCoin International Investing in real diamond mining and using the proceeds to create a
                 competitive market for iCoin International

ANN THREAD BOUNTY
    Facebook Twitter Telegram Linkedin

Obiwankenodium

• authpaper.io
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2019, 09:49:26 AM »
Lol the signalshunt website and article is already down. I think the strategy he linked to is not that succesful. Lets hope he only rekt his own account.

██
       █████
      ███ ███
     ███   ███
    ███ ▄█▄ ███
  ▐███       ███▌
 ████▄█▀ ██████████▄
█████▀   ████████████
         ████   ████
         ███████████
         █████████▀
         ████
         ████
         ▀▀▀▀▀

Authpaper Coin
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
         ▄███████████▄██████████████████
        ███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
       ██████████████████████████████░░██
      ███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
      ███████████████████████████████░░██
       █████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
       ██████████████████████████████░░██
        ██████████████░░░░░░░░░▄▀███████████████▀▄
         ███████████████████████▄▀███████████▀▄██
         ████████████░░░░░░░░░░████▄▀███████▀▄████
       ███████████████████████████████▄▀███▀▄██████
 █████████████████████████████░░████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████████████████░███████████████████
███████████████████████████████░▀█████████████████▀

.BLOCKCHAIN BASED SYSTEM.
.FOR DATA DELIVERY AND........
.CERTIFICATIONS......................
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

..........WHITEPAPER..........
TWITTER
MEDIUM
GITHUB
REDDIT
SLACK
BTC TALK

EugeneOs

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2019, 11:45:27 PM »
Ouch, I hoped to check the article but no... Hey, guys, who followed that strategy? Was it profitable? :D

As for me, the best approach to trading at bear market is to use reliable crypto trading bots. For instance, Superorder lists one tested bot for short trades, it has nice stats. Also, 3commas and other bot developers may offer something like this. Proper automation can save the game because it reduces errors related to our panic during big falls.

ICOselector2018

• Very much a simple trader.
    • View Profile
    • https://fx-list.com
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2019, 10:48:55 PM »
Well, the guide from me would be just to stick to your guns instead of chopping and changing. Most importantly, do not panic at any cost. The last possible thing you do is to panic as that is for sure meant to make you lose further. I usually work carefully and try to avoid anything unnecessary. This is where having good Crypto Knowledge is so important to have to help you during such situation and gives you the boost to perform better.

Spenser777

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2019, 12:59:46 PM »
Here's an article about how to trade profitably during this bear market

Thanks for the info dude, there really is a lot of useful stuff. Before, I didn’t understand trading and the bear market at all, and I even thought it was fraud, but my friend was able to convince me. The fact is that recently he bought a new Cadillac escalade. For a long time I found out from him how he makes money and he told me that I came across https://investedwallet.com and found out everything about the bear market and how to make money on it. I was very surprised and also thinking about trying this business. After the story with a friend, I radically changed my point of view and now I think trading is very profitable. At the moment I am studying all methods of making money in a bear market and in a couple of weeks I will invest real money and I hope that I can make money on it!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 04:36:42 PM by Spenser777 »

JavieCoentr

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2020, 04:16:20 PM »

Thanks for the info dude, there really is a lot of useful stuff. Before, I didn’t understand trading and the bear market at all, and I even thought it was fraud, but my friend was able to convince me. The fact is that recently he bought a new Cadillac escalade. For a long time I found out from him how he makes money and he told me that I came across https://investedwallet.com and found out everything about the bear market and how to make money on it. I was very surprised and also thinking about trying this business. After the story with a friend, I radically changed my point of view and now I think trading is very profitable. At the moment I am studying all methods of making money in a bear market and in a couple of weeks I will invest real money and I hope that I can make money on it!
Trading is always profitable if you know where to invest.

U-92

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2020, 03:30:17 PM »
Now you can trade long and short. Therefore, there are no problems with earnings.

Logan123

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2020, 10:58:21 AM »
Trading interesting way for earning. As I know, it is one of ways to earn money online. It is popular now. I want to try It, but I am afraid to do it, because I do not understand anything in this sphere. But I earn money online too! I bet on sport! It is really cool because it is an interesting for me and I can earn enough money. All Filipinos use https://1xbetter-ph.com/  for betting. I like it too

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services