click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is trading Bitcoin risky?  (Read 2590 times)

Ghanda

• View Profile
Re: Is trading Bitcoin risky?
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2019, 11:06:24 PM »
All job have a risk, whatever the job, so also in the crypto world. Stay we have to be able to reduce the risk so that it become small and even disappear altogether. In trading we must be careful in making every decision, we must dicipline , patient, calm , no panic and no greedy. I'm sure that seriuse risk will never come to us.

emililadjet

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2019, 05:17:25 PM »
I expect that some of those "deals" are fake, like everywhere in the world. So obviously a mean of payment that's not reversible is preferred by the sellers.
Your smartphone, tablet, or other device transmits to the  Bluetooth speaker which uses its built-in amplifier and speakers for playback.

KallyFowler67

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2019, 02:24:24 AM »
I think that it's not risky at all if you are using VPN. I am currently using https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/en/extras/personal-vpn-server which helps to provide a nice access to all website. I prefer to use paid VPN service because it gives a good speed and the opportunity to connect to several servers and to use several devices. Free VPN has slow connection speed and allows to use one or two countries at the same time. So, VPN will help to make all you motions anonymous and you will be saved.

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2019, 04:52:10 AM »
I expect that some of those "deals" are fake, like everywhere in the world. So obviously a mean of payment that's not reversible is preferred by the sellers.
Our decision is also an agreement to buy or sell, crypto trading already has people who buy or sell orders, so we only need our right decision to choose the price that suits our desires

Kibielz

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2019, 09:54:04 AM »
I think it's true, bitcoin is very risky because our capital can be lost / profitable depending on the method that we apply

JamesAnderson

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2019, 09:56:16 PM »
I often find it hard to figure out what I can say given that people always come up the risk part, as it’s pretty much common sense that there is no way things can be RISK-FREE with involvement of money. So, why do we keep bringing up this part is beyond my mind. Anyhow, the simple concept for controlling risk is having strategy that can work in all situations instead of becoming good for specific one.

And of course, we MUST get the selection of broker right too. That too is easy IF there is proper research done, and best way is through comparison to get the best. There are many ways to do so, but I prefer https://fx-list.com/crypto-forex-brokers, which is a perfect place for making comparison and figuring out the best.

hope167

• Investing in the future development of blockchain
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2019, 09:28:35 AM »
I think it's true, bitcoin is very risky because our capital can be lost / profitable depending on the method that we apply
it's true, but you can earn a lot of money if you have full knowledge and experience about trading you can do it and get more profit from bitcoin
   CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
Telegram      Twitter     Facebook      Medium

Snow123

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2019, 09:34:43 PM »
It depends on the platform on which you will be engaged in Bitcoin trading. Now there are a lot of scammers in this area and you risk losing all your money if you choose a bad site. I have chosen Avatrade https://www.benzinga.com/investing/avatrade-review/  for myself and have been cryptocurrency trading for more than a year there. For me, this is a good way to earn big money and not spend my nerves on boring work in a small office. I hope my post will be useful to you! Good luck) :D

cryptocointrade.com

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2019, 08:35:33 AM »
"Any trading can be risky unless you understand the cryptocurrency market and the basic trading rules that many successful traders follow:

1. Do your research! Follow cryptocurrency influences, blogs and articles which provide key points and insider tricks about how to maximise your profits. invest the money, that is extra for you. So that in case you lose it, it may not affect your lifestyle or activities.

2. Only invest what you can, don't be tempted to throw all your life savings in because profits are not guaranteed.

3. Trade a range of different coins rather than trading and investing heavily in only one cryptocurrency.

4. Buy when a coin's price is low and sell when it is high! This is the basic rule of cryptocurrency trading.

Yes.

Its a volatile asset with a variation in trading volume and liquidity.

On top of that, there have been many hacks on Bitcoin trading platforms.

It means you have 2 different risks to handle. Both trading risk and platform risk.

Read more about risks and crypto trading on Cryptocointrade.

jenica

• Garden Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2019, 08:47:51 AM »
All job have a risk, whatever the job, so also in the crypto world. Stay we have to be able to reduce the risk so that it become small and even disappear altogether. In trading we must be careful in making every decision, we must dicipline , patient, calm , no panic and no greedy. I'm sure that seriuse risk will never come to us.
What you say is really true, the risk must be in every job, both trading and others. It depends on ourselves how to make it proud

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▄
▄████▀  █████▀▀           ▀████████▄
▄█████   ████    ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀███████
██████   ███   ▄███████████▄   ███████
██████   ██   ██████████████▄  ▀██████
███████   ██   ███████████████   ██████
███████   ██   ████████████▀██   ██████
██████   ██   ▀██████████▄     ▄██████
██████   ███   ▀███████  ▀▀    ███████
▀█████   ████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▄  ▀████
▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄            ▀█▄████
▀█████████████████▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

cash

THE MASTERNODES
CRYPTOCURRENCY

Discovering millionaires’
secret with IQ.cash

▄███▄▄▄▄       ▄█▄
    ▄██   ▄███████▀▀      ▄████▄   ▄██▄
   ▀█▀  ████████▀         ███████▄ ▀██▀
      ▄██████▀           ▀█████████▄
    ▄██████▀               ▀█████████▄
   ▄█████▀ ▄██▄             ▀██████████▄
  █████▀    ▀███▄        ▄██▄ ▀███████▀
 █████        ▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▀
▄███▀           ▀██▀ ▄███▀        ▀
███                ▄███▀
██               ▄███▀  ▄
▀              ▄███▀   ███▄
             ▄███▀      ▀███▄
           ▄███▀          ▀███▄
         ▄████              ▀███▄
        ████▀                ▀████

IQ.cash splits its block reward 57% to
Masternodes (ROI 380%), 43% to Miners
and 6% is reserved for Best Traders
project or IQ ecosystem (DAO)

m3ndshok3r

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2019, 02:33:02 PM »
Everything in life that includes trading is risky, but risky is way profitable than staying in the safe zone. Add to the equation leverage and you have much more to think about, in the it all comes down to risk management, ignoring your emotions, have the needed instruments for you to be able to trade effectively and safely. I trade on PRIMEXBT and I especially like the OCO type order there, with the addition for 100x you get the killer combination for trading. Risky, exiting and rewarding if it is executed properly.

RitaWilliams

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2019, 06:49:19 PM »
Look, it might be risky but if you have and know how to use trading strategies you can be a very profitable trader! the only thing you need is a good broker and knowledge of trading indicators such as the Stochastic Oscillator and the MACD (Moving average convergence divergence) They are really good but are sometimes not too reliable to be careful, another excellent way to trade profitable is to use https://tradingbot-solutions.com/ it is a very helpful bot and it can get you up to 6% ccp per day, I suggest you read more about it in the website link I left, the bot I personally use for trading profitably although I like to do some stand alone trading myself as well although I am not as nearly as profitable as my bot.

If you get comfortable with trading and are able to control your emotions you will most likely be successful although there is also an element of luck (it is mostly skill though) if you are not good enough controlling your emotions I suggest you stick to the bot because chances are it will be much more reliable than an emotional trader. You must be aware of bitcoin trading volume, the higher the volume the more volatile and risky bitcoin becomes. I wish you much success!

SofiaPallertown

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2019, 04:31:16 AM »
Very helpful! many thanks Rita! also, What do you think some of the best cryptocurrencies are out there?

pritka

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2019, 02:24:14 PM »
There is a certain risk in any investment. This risk can be reduced if you first invest in your education in order to competently conduct market analysis. No need to invest all your savings in one project.

Midz

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2019, 04:10:42 PM »
All coins / tokens have risks. If we can manage it well it will be an advantage. Still be careful in stepping

FXBOX
█████████████████████

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
                │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

FOREXTRADING FROM $1
████████████████████████████████████████

███

███

██████████████████████████████

READ MORE

██████████████████████████████

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services