click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: I opened a subject 3 times,one no me help  (Read 502 times)

farukaslan

• View Profile
I opened a subject 3 times,one no me help
« on: November 21, 2018, 02:14:46 PM »
 I opened a subject 3 times,one no me help.I've been looking for donation for 2 months, but I didn't get any help.I will produce pistachio and olive oil,and I want to deal with the real estate sector.enough capital for me 1 bitcoin bitcoin prices fall for this reason the number of bitcoins I need is now 1.50.I finished high school this year,I don't have a job,inflation is too high minimum wage $ 290 hard to live with $ 290,hard to make savings.I need support to create a business,I'm not a fraud ! I will be in contact with the person or persons who will donate to me if they wish, i can invite to the city i live in in this way, a donation is made under control,or as you want, it can be controlled.Your help will change my life, thank you all.

3HVbw3Rki3i3Qd1bmiMYA4CCQFrQZywzSk

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: I opened a subject 3 times,one no me help
    « Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 07:45:12 PM »
    farukaslan, we all need money. If somebody donate to you, you're a lucky man, but you can't rely on that.

You can do some jobs for bitcoin. You can easily make hundreds of dollars per month; online we are all paid in the same way...

See the positive point: you can get all the money you need to start your own business. With the same amount, in another countries, you can do absolutely nothing...
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

farukaslan

• View Profile
    Re: I opened a subject 3 times,one no me help
    « Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 09:53:45 AM »
    Mr. Secco, I often cannot access the Internet I don't have much time,I do not want too much, I wish enough quantities.Please give me a chance,my moves are under control.
    @secco
    « Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 02:23:47 PM by farukaslan »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services