click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Will you invest in ripple ?  (Read 3303 times)

Lore

• View Profile
Re: Will you invest in ripple ?
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2019, 12:17:13 PM »
Nope. Only BTC or ETH.

Murphy

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2019, 01:12:31 PM »
Ripple is just looking good I'm already in it when it was on the bottom but positions are not that much big I am looking for to add more buy positions here because on the bigger time frames it is ready for a massive pump. So, for me investing in ripple is a good choice.

tsakf

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2019, 03:48:12 PM »
I will, because Moneygram made partnership with Ripple, to lower, cross-border transaction costs, I think that this will be reflected in the price soon.

ICOselector2018

• Very much a simple trader.
    • View Profile
    • https://fx-list.com
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2019, 10:27:35 PM »
It depends on my portfolio. If I am having larger amount to invest, I will for sure want to go for Ripple, as it could be smooth way to get your money doubled, but of course I won’t have it as my first choice.

I will prefer to go for Top Cryptos only, as if I am still left with funds, I will for sure consider options like Ripple. But as a first choice, I am not entirely convinced about going for it because of the limited potential as compared to other options.

Ghanda

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2019, 01:19:13 AM »
Yes, I want to invest in Ripple why I chose XRP.
Because the movement of XRP coins is quite favorable compared to ETH ...
The volume in the market is also pretty good for XRP.

EvilGringo

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2019, 12:35:51 PM »
As well as In BTC and ETH.
It's definitely has a potential.

Penny_btc

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2019, 01:27:35 PM »
XRP has been experiencing a plethora of fluctuations since March 2019, which was one of the least performed months for XRP. But slowly and gradually, it took off from $0.3404 on May 12th, 2019 to $0.4722 on May 16th, 2019, which was a steep rise, after which it has been hovering around the $0.400 mark. On June 5th XRP closed at $0.402372, which was a minor fall as compared to June 3rd, 2019 when it was trading at $0.425764. But XRP has a great capacity to get back on its foot and soar upwards as it has recently promised a greater degree of accuracy for sales reporting and volume. XRP data reporting is taking a conservative approach where the data should be accurate even if its lesser than expected, so as to prove transparency of data. This quarter's XRP token sale might drop to less than 10bps, and it's going to show the correct data unlike some of the exchanges inflating their trading volumes.

Coming to your question Is I have invested in XRP and will keep investing whenever I feel it is a better time to invest.

tsakf

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2019, 09:28:32 AM »
There is only one thing that happened lately, and I don't like very much. The company, released a big number of coins in the market, and the prices stuck there.

kaleemmalik

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2019, 11:23:04 AM »
Well  i personally think that if any coin has low prices it will increase one day.. so dnt think  that if it is below today so thats not mean it will not increased..

crypto_buddy

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2019, 08:43:38 AM »
Well!! Did you know?

Ripple is one of the most promising crypto in the crypto space, as ripple gives the best returns for the context of 2 to 3 years of investment.

What's your take on ripple?

Pelavin

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2019, 10:16:13 AM »
I think i’ll stick to bitcoin first. I also have plans to invest in ethereum because it has a very fast block time. Having a swift block time can make your bitcoins go up in a matter of seconds

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services