click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: I want to give my girlfriend a dream proposal  (Read 766 times)

fhranciz

• View Profile
I want to give my girlfriend a dream proposal
« on: November 08, 2018, 05:27:41 PM »
 I would want to take my girlfriend of about five years on a romantic vacation ( to a place she has always wished to be at) as a surprise for her birthday, so I can propose to her. I need your help on this everyone. Would be glad if I can achieve this.
Bitcoin address : 1J6B7zaJZTK67Z5neyxjTg4Q1RKnkx58Ho

fhranciz

• View Profile
Re: I want to give my girlfriend a dream proposal
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 04:34:18 PM »
Hello every one. I hope I did met you in good fate. I made a request some days back and still yet to get a response from anyone. I know no one is obligated to help me out but I beg of you guys. A little will go a long way. I really do not need much from you guys. If you think its a scam I can post pictures of me and my girl but I really do want to surprise her on her birthday. It depresses me that not even one persons replied me on this. Please help a human out. I beg you in Gods name

I would want to take my girlfriend of about five years on a romantic vacation ( to a place she has always wished to be at) as a surprise for her birthday, so I can propose to her. I need your help on this everyone. Would be glad if I can achieve this.

Rankl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 03:28:32 AM »
​Do not be upset. I think that here https://adam-and-eva.com/ you will be helped to meet the true love of your life. This marriage agency has helped many people meet each other and to gain a happy marriage.

Mpxs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 04:13:44 AM »

yes I also want to help make your marriage hopefully can form a good family, and that can help with DO'A, and hopefully your wedding trip will run smoothly.

Abiodun

• PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2019, 09:56:29 PM »
I wish i could help or assist you one way or the other.  But am just a bounty hunter that participates on bounties. You can also start doing that too.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services