click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: EarnCrypto has been my favorite Program so far...  (Read 1514 times)

JDS1000

• NODEshare.IN & masternodes.online
  • Garden Hero
  • AKA CryptoSandwich... Name of my old blog stuck...
    • View Profile
    • NODEshare Masternodes made easy
EarnCrypto has been my favorite Program so far...
« on: March 24, 2014, 04:29:19 PM »
http://www.earncrypto.com/index.php?r=1889

This was my gateway from Faucets into measurable Bitcoin, going from pennies to about $4.  I've now had 4 of these payouts and you can choose from Litecoin, Dogecoin, Namecoin or Peercoin.
<Earning Points: 1000 cryptopoints = 1 US dollar - .005 btc is required for a payout.>
**SuperSonicAds**
Download all of the available apps to your Iphone/Ipad/Droid.
Be sure to follow the correct link within the email.
After my points are awarded I often delete the app, but I kept Hotels.com, Expedia (worth 759 points!) and Spotify and some games....
**PeanutLabs**
 Answer the questions/surveys related to health assessments -- These are usually work 14 to 18 points each and take about 30 seconds to 60 seconds to complete. They add up quickly and you learn some things...
Matomy
Downloading software to your computer. These can score some big points(200-750 points), but come with lots of add-ons & pop-ups.
I've installed SandBoxie as a precaution. It works great for installing utility programs but I haven't been able to download the games. I'm going to take the risk on old computer to download some of the games. I'm pretty good at finding all the applications to uninstall and malwarebytes will be very useful too.

Downside -- Folks can get disenfranchised knowing they need to score 3000 to 4000 points to earn their first payout.
Payouts can take up to a month.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 04:45:06 PM by JDS1000 »

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: EarnCrypto has been my favorite Program so far...
    « Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 04:51:12 PM »
    I've installed SandBoxie as a precaution. It works great for installing utility programs but I haven't been able to download the games. I'm going to take the risk on old computer to download some of the games. I'm pretty good at finding all the applications to uninstall and malwarebytes will be very useful too.

I've been using it for years: http://www.sandboxie.com/ - It is a great piece of software!

Thanks for sharing!

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services