click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is crypto bubble bursting finally?  (Read 1241 times)

tsakf

• View Profile
Re: Is crypto bubble bursting finally?
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2019, 09:41:31 AM »
This is another up cycle of the market. I d not know when All Time High prices will come. I cannot predict the price. I'm sure only for one thing. There will be profits.

Heleon

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2019, 04:38:21 PM »
Cryptocurrency is just coming of age, many developments is coming which will make crypto to be bigger than the way it is, for now, we just need to keep up our support.
                               Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy

tsakf

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2019, 09:51:37 AM »
Cryptocurrency is just coming of age, many developments is coming which will make crypto to be bigger than the way it is, for now, we just need to keep up our support.

Yes, and we have more developments to come. We just have to support, and be in the market. Great profits, are coming.

ANC

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2019, 08:44:45 AM »
I'm really confused about the crypto market. As i see at other bubble in past crypto bubble seems nothing in from of them the dotcom bubble was over 6 trillion dollar 18 ago from now and the Cryptos is just collapsing just after touching 800 billion which seems nothing in front of other massive bubbles. What u guys think?

The bubble is just beginning. I know.. a lot of us have been a little too eager for stuff to blow out of proportion because we've been too focused on profits we can get out of the market. In truth, for the crypto market to rival the examples you put up above, it must provide real value to the world system and what we've seen so far are projects and companies that are either fraudulent or do not have a solid plan to see their project through.
Watch out for projects like XYO and ECOMI ( https://www.ecomi.com/ ) though who have the drive and determination to see their ideas developed into working products that'll be adopted massively. As more projects like these rise, you'll see the cryptosphere rise in valuation once more.

vanjava

• Relictum Pro - Blockchain 5.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2019, 04:38:46 PM »
in my opinion it's just a correction to increase crypto so that it can exceed $ 20,000 in 2018. the decrease and increase in crypto must always occur. so there are no bubbles at all.
                 ▄▄
              ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
▓▓▓   ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀   ▀▓▓▓
▓▓▓▄       ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀         ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
  ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
      ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
              ▀█▓▓▓▓█▀

Relictum Pro
|Blockchain 5.0 | Decentralized Ledger Technology                                                      Whitepaper  |  Yellowpaper  |  ANN
Global platform covering all the aspects of human life in a distributed registry

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services