click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN][10% POS][AIRDROP#3 OPEN] GPTCASH Cryptocurrency for the GPT Industry  (Read 2108 times)

Xsinx

• View Profile

GPTCash Updates, Forum Lottery & Airdrop News

Hello Good Morning everyone! Welcome again to Bitnewsportal Blog, The home of the best projects and airdrop opportunity. Today we will feature the bulks updates that been posted today by GPTCash development team. its series of updates about the project development and other exciting stuffs...READ MORE

Xsinx

• View Profile

GPTCash Round #6 Post-Airdrop News

Good Morning Everyone!

Welcome again to Bitnewsportal Blog, The home of the best projects and airdrop opportunity. Today we Feature the recently conluded 6th airdrop round of GPTCash coin project...READ MORE

atraay

• Novice
    • View Profile
It is hoped that GPT Cash airdrop will be a noticeable phenomenon in 2019. Now goes the 9th weekly distribution (of total 30).  Listing is expected soon. The efforts of the team and the community to promote the coin in social networks are beginning to bring results.

dablatair

• View Profile
Hello,

Week 9 of airdrop is ongoing, community is growing and active, staking is a good way to increase our assets and project is advance weel step by step with exchange in the near future.

Really nice project to join and discover !

Viewtifulced

• View Profile
I've been on this project since the first airdrop.
The team is very competent and has always been attentive to the community.
All promises have been kept so far. All the airdrops were distributed on time.
GPTCash is my favorite project of the moment and I think I will continue to follow it over the long term!  8) Go GPTCash Team!

hardinero007

• View Profile
i like that this gptcash project has a long-term airdrop, spanning around 1.5 years.  this will help stabilize the prize before the end of airdrop period.  this also helps dev team to have more time to finish lots of work and implement each of them.  join now and get rewarded with weekly airdrops.

vl77lp

• View Profile
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?

Franzinatr

• Novice
    • View Profile
I've been around in the GPTCash since october (1st Airdrop) but I stopped there because I got so many tasks to do in other Altcoins but I'm back at AD7 and feels great to come on the GPTCash community since january and they're active on discussing about GPTCash specification and their works/usecase. Now I'm a heavy supporter in this project and I can contribute to the community by helping others how to enter on the GPTCash Airdrop program + Bounties and also helping their wallets to connect on GPTC blockchain.

dablatair

• View Profile
Hello,

GPTCcash is now listed on Altmarkets.io !

Round 10 airdrop is just begin and good way to promote GPT to increase visibility and bring more people into the project !

Viewtifulced

• View Profile
And here we are, the tenth round of airdrop has begun!
We now have an exchange to buy and sell!
There are also rewards for real holders.
The project is progressing well and the team is keeping its promises. I am happy to participate in the airdrop every week.  8)

matej451

• View Profile
GPT cash just got listed on exchange at such early stage of a project. Proves that team is working hard it is a proof of legit coins.

Many rounds of airdrop to come and get some coins even for free.

I believe this project will be huge success when team will show out progress of development to the community.

atraay

• Novice
    • View Profile
The project is developing steadily. There is the first listing. Since AD10 changed the distribution model. The balance of the distribution is now increased along with the growth of the community.

Rashidpk

• View Profile
    • Top Stories
GPTCASH one of the best coin with active dev/mods and fast-growing community, surely this coin will dominate!
[AD10] Registration now OPEN  https://airdroptalkforum.com/viewforum.php?f=7

anyything

• View Profile
thanku. this information had been useful for me :)
 :-\ :) ;) :D ;D

Franzinatr

• Novice
    • View Profile
It's nice we're in 10th Airdrop currently and also we're still need of more members joining in the GPTC Airdrop program and also, we're in the AltMarkets and trading right now. See you there and happy trading!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services