click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Do we need blockchain technology?  (Read 2555 times)

Heleon

• View Profile
Re: Do we need blockchain technology?
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2019, 05:52:26 PM »
Blockchain is a technology that will be useful so much in the future especially with the increase in the population of the world on a daily basis. Blockchain will surely help solve so many problems.
                               Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy

Siffi

• Investing in real diamond mining
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2019, 11:16:01 AM »
yes obviously we need blockchain technology,
because for me there are also many benefits that we get profit, because the price of krypto is also getting better every year.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████¶¶¶█████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████████¶¶$████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶███████████¶¶$███████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶████████¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$█████████████
¶¶¶¶¶██████¶¶¶█████¶¶$████q¶¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶█████q¶¶███████¶¶$███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶¶██████3¶¶¶¶¶███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶█████¶¶¶█████¶¶8█████¶¶█████
¶¶█████q¶q█████¶¶███████¶¶█████¶¶██████
¶¶█████q¶q█████¶¶███████¶¶█████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶█████¶¶¶█████¶¶3█████¶¶█████
¶¶¶█████¶¶¶██████3¶¶¶¶¶███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶█████¶¶¶███████¶¶3███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶¶██████¶¶¶█████¶¶3████q¶¶8██████
¶¶¶¶¶¶███████¶8████¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$███████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶███████████¶¶¶███████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████████¶¶$████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████¶¶$█████
iCoin International Investing in real diamond mining and using the proceeds to create a
                 competitive market for iCoin International

ANN THREAD BOUNTY
    Facebook Twitter Telegram Linkedin

tsakf

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2019, 12:27:19 PM »
Day by day, we see more and more blockchain projects. Many of them, may fail, as this always happens with new innovations. Later the market will mature, and we will see more projects, and applications. Then, someone will say:"Why this thing was not available before?"
█████████████████████ Check out my cryptocurrency video collection █████████████████████

https://tsakf.org

Jentemi

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2019, 04:47:42 PM »
We definitely need blockchain technology but though there  are lot of worthless project that we really don't need or has no prospect with real life, not withstanding blockchain technology is an innovative for the future, that's why am happy that sec coming up with policies and regulations if not everything will be calamity.
That being said this is where security and privacy comes into play, coins like veil and monero plays a major role in this. Veil solve this problems facing blockchain technology by employing a number of different techniques, giving its users a truly anonymous and privacy means of exchanging value.

shinratensei

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2019, 06:02:45 PM »
Day by day, we see more and more blockchain projects. Many of them, may fail, as this always happens with new innovations. Later the market will mature, and we will see more projects, and applications. Then, someone will say:"Why this thing was not available before?"
Because most of them are focussing to create a centralized blockchain without any privacy and censorship to the community and gives the developer more chance to do anything with its protocol. This is what i can say as the biggest fail in the blockchain. That's why veil was doing a different thing than those crap blockchains. Veil can be an example of how a good team can adapt to the development progress of crypto especially to provide a solid blockchain to the community and it fully privacy oriented.

Wendy

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2019, 07:11:36 PM »
I think that the projects we do not need, will not last long, but those useful will stay. Blockchain is needed. The problem is that some people want to get some quick and improper advantage, that is why they arrange ICO and promise high profits. But if you go more in the details of their solution, you see that what they propose is not practical at all.

tsakf

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2019, 10:07:36 AM »
I think that the projects we do not need, will not last long, but those useful will stay. Blockchain is needed. The problem is that some people want to get some quick and improper advantage, that is why they arrange ICO and promise high profits. But if you go more in the details of their solution, you see that what they propose is not practical at all.

This happens, because, people try to follow, a principle: "Make money fast". This is just a dream. All successful projects, need time and hard work. When the project is useful, and the time needed is given, and the work needed is given, then we will see success.
█████████████████████ Check out my cryptocurrency video collection █████████████████████

ANC

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2019, 08:05:17 AM »
Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

In case of Bitcoin. Of course, I agree.
What about ETH? I agree too.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.

I get your point, I really do but to be honest, in every growing industry, you'll see more bad than good at some point. However, that's changing slowly as almost everyone now knows the distinction between shitcoins and those whose coins are backed by important, practical tech.
Take the ECOMI project for example, it can't be put under the category of an "unnecessary" project because it has chosen to develop a market place for digital collectibles to be traded.
N/B: digital collectibles were impossible to own before the advent of the blockchain tech.
So, there's still so many projects with use cases that are not duplicates of already existing solutions leveraging on the blockchain.

dentolas

• High quality native european-portuguese translation service
  • Novice
  • Together we can change the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2019, 09:01:15 AM »
google ads and facebook ads, really?
don't you know these companies and what their centralized domination has achieved for the "good" of mankind?
I agree that there are tons of shitcoins and useless projects out there... especially the ones with "fast transactions" that don't do anything else and are just here to make some money for the devs and P&D schemes
But we need blockchain transparency and immutability in our society... this can be a way to end a few vices that have overtaken us and set a few things right...
there are a lot of usefull and game changing projects out there...

Delgboke

• Garden Hero
  • Nobtx-premium cryptocurrency and forex signal noti
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2019, 12:10:04 PM »
The old things are fading away so the new has to replaced the old based on new invention and the increase discoveries in this 21st century our knowledge is growing wide we need new electronical  devices and we need blockchain technology in our generation.
            ██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Facebook
Twitter    Telegram    Discord
Nobt-plataform

vanjava

• Relictum Pro - Blockchain 5.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2019, 04:04:19 PM »
in my opinion we need this technology, because blockchain technology facilitates all day-to-day activities and also the many benefits that we get. Blockchain technology is a technology that requires many parties so that surely everyone needs this.
                 ▄▄
              ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
▓▓▓   ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀   ▀▓▓▓
▓▓▓▄       ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀         ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
  ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
      ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
              ▀█▓▓▓▓█▀

Relictum Pro
|Blockchain 5.0 | Decentralized Ledger Technology                                                      Whitepaper  |  Yellowpaper  |  ANN
Global platform covering all the aspects of human life in a distributed registry

tsakf

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2019, 02:47:50 PM »
The old things are fading away so the new has to replaced the old based on new invention and the increase discoveries in this 21st century our knowledge is growing wide we need new electronical  devices and we need blockchain technology in our generation.

You are right. I think blockchain, is a discovery for the 21st century, where it belongs. We will see many more applications, and more features.

yaelahwall

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2019, 07:22:44 PM »
Yes. Blockchain stores data in a distributed ledger that potentially billions of people can access and update securely. Blockchain advocates assert that a public ledger voting system could provide an unhackable system for governments while also counting the votes way faster. I prefer Veil combined the world’s most secure blockchain software, with the cryptography-based privacy protocol.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services