click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is it possible to buy health?  (Read 4801 times)

polina71

• View Profile
Re: Is it possible to buy health?
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2021, 10:03:21 AM »
Спасибо за хорошие советы

JessicaMarshall

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2021, 09:25:40 PM »
Ah, money. Money can't buy health. All the money in the world can't undo the damage caused by smoking, drug abuse, cancer, sex act, and a thousand other health problems which destroy one's quality of life. Of course, if you are rich enough you can buy a new kidney or heart, but there are problems that can't be solved. You don't buy health care with money, but instead, with money you can buy everything you need for a good hospital. Seriously now, have you seen the condition of the equipment at some hospitals? Or the staff ? I understand that everyone is very tired of many patients, but they can just use a management software that makes work easier ...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 04:51:14 PM by JessicaMarshall »

Wiey

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2021, 09:52:41 AM »
Well, I don't think so it's possible to buy health but money helps to improve health. Personally, I go to the gym 3 times a week, take vitamins and go to spa procedures from time to time - without money it's impossible. Also, I highly recommend cbd products from Area52.com. If you don't know all the health benefits of it, just look for info on the internet.

wandastew

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2021, 03:44:01 PM »
That's an interesting topic

sofonamy

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2021, 06:45:34 PM »
We cannot buy health. But we must cherish it and not destroy it. We should use doctors' advice who tells us how to take care of our health through sports, healthy eating, not smoking, and taking drugs. I use a subscription at https://www.iinsight.biz/. It helps me to be able to talk to doctors to whom I can tell about my life and what pain I will announce immediately. You may have heard of the Healthy Eating Pyramid. Like TV commercials, it tells us that "for a healthy life, eat fruits and vegetables every day." And that's how the doctor told me it was best to follow the pyramid.

glizz0ck

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Is it possible to buy healthI have a network of private premium hospitals, ?
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2021, 09:07:49 PM »
I have a network of private premium hospitals, and it was time for me to update my range of defibrillators, I just wrote AED company in Google, went to the first site and ordered, everything came very quickly, the quality is top notch, I recommend!

Smith00

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2021, 05:54:08 PM »
Botox is a very popular and effective way to reduce the facial lines that developed because of aging. Botox is safe, but you have to ensure that they’re stored properly in the medical refrigerator and administered by a trained professional. If you want smooth skin with a younger look then Botox will be perfect for you.

glizz0ck

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2021, 12:00:36 AM »
I'd rather say yes than no

Azizi

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2021, 04:24:06 AM »
Indeed, in most cases health can be bought, but why spend a huge amount of money on treatment if you can start improving your health right now and a book from Claudia Meyer claudia-meyer-pt.com/ can help you with this.
In her book, Claudia Meyer, as a personal trainer, emphasizes that human intuition is the best way to tell you what a unique individual needs.
After reading, I rethought my attitude to my health and now I follow him much more seriously!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services