click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Offering my services with php, html, mysql, server admin, cm...  (Read 1339 times)

okae

• Novice
  • Northern exposure
    • View Profile
Offering my services with php, html, mysql, server admin, cm...
« on: October 08, 2015, 02:49:14 AM »
I am offering my services, i am friendly, serious and patient at my work and have a lot of experience at:

• php, html, mysql... i can show you some of my works, but will not post any links here because i dont want to give them a free backlink ( i will give links at pm ) . I was the #1 programmer of those webs + server admin, definitelly, everything needed.
  • have experience as CM, some years ago i was the owner of some mmorpgs private servers, this mean that i was the server admin, web programmer, forum admin and in game GM. Those forums reach more than 40k of registered users, this mean i have lot of experience with big communitys ( well 40k users reached by only 1 ppl is a lot for me... ) so i have lot of experience being moderator/admin with forums
  • linux, most those works was under linux servers with tools installed like plesk, phpmyadmin, crontab jobs etc etc

¿Why im offering my services?
 -So easy, i need money/[btc] so ¿why not to try to find a job here?

Other services not related with this one that i'm offering, can be found here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1201258.msg12610533#msg12610533

PM if you are interested or want to check link works or need more info about anything related to me.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services