click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Translation Service <=> English to Spanish  (Read 1201 times)

okae

• Novice
  • Northern exposure
    • View Profile
Translation Service <=> English to Spanish
« on: October 08, 2015, 02:47:58 AM »
I am spanish native and i am offering translation service for English to spanish, i can translated whatever you need:

• ANN threads
  • Articles
  • Social networks texts
  • etc etc

Definitely, any text you need to translate.

Price for translations are in exchange for a donation offered by the developers of each coin or project, could be on bitcoin or in any altcoin, so there is not an previously  established price, this is not a "give me your money and run" service, i will only accept the payment after the buyer check the work and is satisfied.

There you can see some of my current works:

[ANN] [XMG] Magi | 1ª POS-II | PoW| Tor | M7M-v2|  ->  Translation done HERE
[ANN] Influxcoin (INFX) Comercio activo en @ Cryptopia | Yobit ->  Translation done HERE
OpenLedger - the most powerful crypto-financial platform in the world? Welcome to the Future!  ->  Translation done HERE
[ANN][TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - POW/POS,TOR,Masternodes,Stealth - Android wallet ->  Translation done HERE
[ANN] Qora reloads with social network, voting and CCEDK exchange promotion  ->  Translation done HERE
[ANN] INCAKOIN l The future is made of Inca Gold | VOTE ON OUR LATEST POLL  ->  Translation done HERE
Trading platform OpenLedger launches with BitShares 2.0 release  ->  Translation done HERE
[ANN] DigiCube - EARN BOUNTIES FOR SERVICES AND PROMOS      🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀  ->  Translation done HERE
Three ways to make money with Qora  ->  Translation done HERE
Welcome to the ......WORLD of OBITS!  ->  Translation done HERE
A Conversation with Ronny Boesing, founder of CCEDK  ->  Translation done HERE
OpenLedger - ¡Su propia generación de ingresos DEX! (No original link for this text, was a document)  -> Translation done HERE
Obits: una parte del futuro, ¡una muestra de agradecimiento! (No original link for this text, was a document)  -> Translation done HERE
ShareBits.io's Launch Bringing 'Crypto' Technology To Mass-Market Solutions  -> Translation done HERE
Affiliation system and Crypto market enabled at OpenLedger - Ready to Rumble!!  -> Translation done HERE
OpenLedger - the most powerful crypto-financial platform in the world? Welcome to the Future!  -> Translation done HERE

Other services not related to translations that i'm offering, can be found here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=788652.0

Feel free to contact me sending a private message or replying to this topic if you have any question, Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 01:59:34 PM by okae »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services