click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Where do you watch new coins?  (Read 4535 times)

Lore

• View Profile
Re: Where do you watch new coins?
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2018, 12:20:36 AM »
By looking at the icolist, icodrop and many more it's always good to be monitored

Are you sure they quickly add information? I thought it would take time before they appear on the lists.

Lore

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2018, 12:22:24 AM »
I try to keep track of new coins every day. I think there is always the opportunity to earn on young coins or get them for free at the beginning. I don't want to miss the latest news.
I follow the information in some sources. It's not always convenient. I can miss something important.
What sources do you use? Where are you interested in new coins?
Is there a site where all the latest news and reviews of coins together?
As for me I check forums and follow some crypto related groups in Telegram.
It's easy to get into false news that are written just to attract more people and make good traffic. But still there are good channels.

I don't want to get into the channels with traffic. I want to know what was useful for you. Can you name multiple channels?

Bhussainn2

• God is wonderful
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2018, 06:26:35 AM »
As for Telegram it depends on what exactly do you need. There's a huge list of crypto channels on the web. You can choose crypto news on the whole or news connected to some exact coins.
Moreover you can check reddit for that point.
⬢     SECURE  PLATFORM  FOR  GAMING  AND  PAYMENTS     ⬢
                                       S  O  N  I  C    X                                       
⬢      FACEBOOK       ⬢        TWITTER        ⬢        TELEGRAM        ⬢       EMAIL    ⬢

Lore

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2018, 02:44:00 AM »
As for Telegram it depends on what exactly do you need. There's a huge list of crypto channels on the web. You can choose crypto news on the whole or news connected to some exact coins.
Moreover you can check reddit for that point.

I agree with you. All information is on the Internet. I want to know what is useful for people. I want to hear useful tips.

HokageSenpai

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2018, 09:01:09 AM »
I use crypto-forums threads and telegram channels as information source for this sphere. Unfortunately I dont have any time to browse internet for information by my own.

waitingforday

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2018, 09:05:33 AM »
I use crypto-forums threads and telegram channels as information source for this sphere. Unfortunately I dont have any time to browse internet for information by my own.
Telegram channels? They all pretty much just trash, hundreds of people talkin about nothing, impossible found out that you need

HokageSenpai

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2018, 09:18:27 AM »
Telegram channels? They all pretty much just trash, hundreds of people talkin about nothing, impossible found out that you need
Channels without possibility to answer...looks like a blog.

waitingforday

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2018, 10:29:31 AM »
I don't know any decent one channel like this

HokageSenpai

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2018, 11:27:03 AM »
Just type in TG seearch: Crypto-blog :D

anyway there is a lot of real crypto-blogs everywhere. The other question is in their competence

Indra27s

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2018, 06:11:00 AM »
New coins always appear, we can all see new coins in bounty. This is very good if the crypto world is developing and advancing, newer coins are a good sign for the crypto world.

gladdenisov

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2018, 10:13:32 AM »

anyway there is a lot of real crypto-blogs everywhere. The other question is in their competence
I lookin for good channels, if i just type that i found some monkey typing on keyboard.

waitingforday

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2018, 10:36:29 AM »

I lookin for good channels, if i just type that i found some monkey typing on keyboard.

Totally agreed.

EvilGringo

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2018, 02:34:19 PM »
Prefer to watch reviews at youtube, cuz there bloggers dont waste time for "trashcoins".

Lore

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2018, 03:54:38 AM »

Can you name useful channels for you?

Lore

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2018, 03:55:28 AM »
Prefer to watch reviews at youtube, cuz there bloggers dont waste time for "trashcoins".

Please advise such bloggers.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services