click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Where do you watch new coins?  (Read 4293 times)

Lore

• View Profile
Where do you watch new coins?
« on: October 20, 2018, 11:50:32 PM »
I try to keep track of new coins every day. I think there is always the opportunity to earn on young coins or get them for free at the beginning. I don't want to miss the latest news.
I follow the information in some sources. It's not always convenient. I can miss something important.
What sources do you use? Where are you interested in new coins?
Is there a site where all the latest news and reviews of coins together?

DmitriySar

• Garden Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Where do you watch new coins?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 01:09:19 PM »
I use some sites to search for new bounty, for example http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/ . I also use the ANN thread on one of the Bitcoin forums.

Lore

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2018, 04:54:31 PM »
I use some sites to search for new bounty, for example http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/ . I also use the ANN thread on one of the Bitcoin forums.

Which bitcoin forum do you choose?

Lore

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 04:58:09 PM »
new section at cmc

Can you tell the details? I don't know this service.

Kerlist

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2018, 05:51:08 PM »
As for me I check forums and follow some crypto related groups in Telegram.
It's easy to get into false news that are written just to attract more people and make good traffic. But still there are good channels.

Lore

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2018, 06:16:03 PM »
It's easy to get into false news that are written just to attract more people and make good traffic. But still there are good channels.

I'm trying to prevent my getting into false news. What forums are you watching? And what channels in Telegram? Can you name them?

Kerlist

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2018, 06:23:51 PM »

I'm trying to prevent my getting into false news. What forums are you watching? And what channels in Telegram? Can you name them?

First of all this forum :) bitcointalk also.
As for Telegram it depends on what exactly do you need. There's a huge list of crypto channels on the web. You can choose crypto news on the whole or news connected to some exact coins.
Moreover you can check reddit for that point. Just do a search and you'll find everything there.

Lore

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2018, 06:43:43 PM »

First of all this forum :) bitcointalk also.
As for Telegram it depends on what exactly do you need. There's a huge list of crypto channels on the web. You can choose crypto news on the whole or news connected to some exact coins.
Moreover you can check reddit for that point. Just do a search and you'll find everything there.
I know a lot of forums, groups and channels. I'm trying to determine which are worthy of attention. I don't want to read false information and waste time on it. I want to learn something specific if it's possible.

Joankii

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2018, 06:50:59 PM »
I'm looking at potentially new tokens. if you are interested in seeing this website

https://www.taucoin.io

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Kerlist

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2018, 07:15:29 PM »

In Telegram you can check Mycryptopedia, Cointelegraph and CoinDesk. If you want to find information about exact coins you have to look for more channels there.

Lore

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2018, 08:31:10 PM »

In Telegram you can check Mycryptopedia, Cointelegraph and CoinDesk. If you want to find information about exact coins you have to look for more channels there.
Thanks for help. I will check these channels. I want to ask one more question. Do you check information about new projects every day? I spend a lot of time on it. Can I do it less often and not miss anything?

Kerlist

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2018, 08:33:57 PM »

Thanks for help. I will check these channels. I want to ask one more question. Do you check information about new projects every day? I spend a lot of time on it. Can I do it less often and not miss anything?

As for Telegram channels - they show you information from the last unread post - it means you will not miss anything. But you should understand that they don't collect all the information. So you have to check other resources also. I do that in the morning when I drink coffee and in the evening.

Lore

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2018, 08:35:21 PM »

As for Telegram channels - they show you information from the last unread post - it means you will not miss anything. But you should understand that they don't collect all the information. So you have to check other resources also. I do that in the morning when I drink coffee and in the evening.
How many sources do you view per day?

Kerlist

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2018, 08:40:29 PM »
About 4-5 that suit me most. Now the market is stuck that's why I only check the rates and read about something new which doesn't take much time.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services