click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Electric Cars future?  (Read 1037 times)

Trent67

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Electric Cars future?
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2019, 12:58:00 PM »
Yes, it think that in future electric cars will replace ordinary

Lena

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2019, 04:53:29 AM »
modern cities doesn't have that much electric power to charge all the vehicles. It's maybe look ecological and green, but if you think about it this all ecosystem of electric power will be too big for giant cities and you have build power station near cities (no one really likes that)

As far as I remember, it is for this reason that people choose hybrid options. This is more practical in terms of convenience and insures against surprises. However, I would still note the need to install several types of fire extinguishers in such cars. You can see the types on this site. Drivers often forget about the differences in extinguishing conventional diesel and electric motors ... In the end, electric cars could be a bit cheaper .. I would buy one then..

AlisaKim4

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2019, 03:19:14 PM »
I think that electric cars are a good sollution for small towns or cities. As for me, I like to buy cars at auctions and also used to read http://www.patchcar.com/salvage-car-auctions/how-to-buy-cars-from-copart   article to know more about cars from copart. It's very important to know more information about it in order to buy really good car.

BabyDriver

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2019, 10:08:06 AM »
modern cities doesn't have that much electric power to charge all the vehicles. It's maybe look ecological and green, but if you think about it this all ecosystem of electric power will be too big for giant cities and you have build power station near cities (no one really likes that)

As far as I remember, it is for this reason that people choose hybrid options. This is more practical in terms of convenience and insures against surprises. However, I would still note the need to install several types of fire extinguishers in such cars. You can see the types on this site. Drivers often forget about the differences in extinguishing conventional diesel and electric motors ... In the end, electric cars could be a bit cheaper .. I would buy one then..
they may be cheaper in the future, but today they expensive as f
honestly, all i know about hybrids and people who drive them is from a South Park episode

Kelly19

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2019, 06:31:44 AM »

they may be cheaper in the future, but today they expensive as f
honestly, all i know about hybrids and people who drive them is from a South Park episode

;D ;D ;D  If you look from the point of view of accessibility, then the stern guy on the buick who can fix his car with a kick and a wrench will lead here. Well, or push to the gas station))

Lena

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2019, 07:56:37 AM »
Not all car drivers are so well versed in the car. Moreover, girls need more tools to deal with the damage. My husband gave me the best jump starter with air compressor by goodbuytoday so that I was as comfortable as possible to solve the problems that arise. If we continue the discussion about electric vehicles, I can recall that solar power plants are becoming larger, which means that electricity should become cheaper soon.

ChainWarden

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2019, 03:09:09 PM »
I can see electrocars being a pretty big thing in the future but as for know I feel pretty well and confident riding my range rover sport even though it is rented https://realcar.nyc/rent-a-range-rover-sport, the most important part is that the car is great and satisfies all my needs and I do not care if it uses electricity or gas.

KlodKeron

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2020, 12:04:48 AM »
I have long wondered what kind of car I could buy myself and I can't decide on it. I have long wanted to understand exactly what I need and what kind of car would suit me

Edlund

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2020, 02:12:53 AM »
It will help you decide best if you start reading various articles and reviews in specialized publications and blogs about cars. For example you can read about Lamborghini cars. I have been reading a variety of articles on this site for a long time and I like how authors write knowledgeably about cars and the entire industry as a whole. It's all quite interesting to read.

GoLogin

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2020, 09:24:48 AM »
In the report, BNEF outlines that electric vehicles (EVs) will hit 10% of global passenger vehicle sales in 2025, with that number rising to 28% in 2030 and 58% in 2040. According to the study, EVs currently make up 3% of global car sales

Cily7878

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2020, 06:29:38 PM »
I like electric cars and would like to buy one for myself as well. I also really addicted to different interesting options to get money online and used to have a peek at these guys where are a lot of different interesting ways to make money.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services