click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Which alts will survive?  (Read 5976 times)

Rhett

• View Profile
Re: Which alts will survive?
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2019, 03:14:12 PM »
In my opinion that’s XRP, XLM and ADA will survive than pump to the moon. Their price now is holding back by this red market, but when they release from this chain, they will freely to fly to moon
Agreed and in your list I already invested and holding XRP now, this coin have a brighter future when it can connected with many bank and finance organizations

Dandylion

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2019, 04:38:19 PM »
Definitely the dogecoin, this is the currency which will survive every crisis, because 1 doge = 1 doge ;)
And for this more "standard" coins... I think the top will be active for long time. Coins like ETH have really comfort situation and I don't think it will change. Ether itself is still the second most popular cryptocurrency (here you have an interesting article about it on Blockchain24.co) and I don't think it will loose its position

OlympianBitcoin

• View Profile
  • Re: Which alts will survive?
    « Reply #47 on: March 04, 2019, 05:21:25 PM »
    ETH survives because of dapps. Besides, plenty of them will survive for now... just for the sake of it and speculation. because there is no 'real' winter yet. The real one will come with a true economic crisis and whatever that entails

Ghanda

• View Profile
    « Reply #48 on: March 05, 2019, 02:21:30 AM »
    I think the alts will survive is ethereum, ripple and USDT. I recommend them, because I noticed the price of the altcoin is good for investment.

Rabsul

• View Profile
      • The Peak Place-Bangla Education &Technology Center
    « Reply #49 on: March 05, 2019, 04:15:56 AM »
    From my own observation I rather go in with ETH and NEO

I will suggest five altcoins- ETH, NEO, Waves, XLM and EOS. These five altcoins will dominate crypto currency after Bitcoin in the long run. Holders of these five altcoins will enjoy more profits than other coins.

Kibielz

• View Profile
    « Reply #50 on: March 05, 2019, 11:27:55 AM »
    if I like the top 10 altcoins in cmc (like eth, eos, xrp) because of developments and large volumes, I will not worry if the price drops because later it will rise again

RabbbitAngstrom

• Novice
    • tonight i feel like more
      • View Profile
    « Reply #51 on: March 05, 2019, 05:33:31 PM »
    I keep my fingers crossed for FuturoCoin. It has only one year but they're team have already achieved cuch goals like partnership with F1 (here you have news about it on FuturoCoin website). I hope this coin won't collapse like many other altcoins because it have a great potential

I hope so too, they are definitely worth watching. Recently they got themselves into some verification issues, but now they doing just fine. Like you said that F1 deal was cute, but they focused on some real stuff and joined a trend of getting on worldwide exchanges.

via:
    https://medium.com/futurocoinfto/now-you-can-trade-fto-on-bitforex-26648a5b006

rizkyfebrian

• FED Gold-Swift, Dependable&Private
      • View Profile
    « Reply #52 on: April 05, 2019, 03:02:20 PM »
    I think , on my analyst.. for now altcoin can survive with this condition which bitcoin price going up and down sometimes is BNB because Binance on every month now always launced new IEO on their Binance LaunchPad and using BNB as payment for IEO there , also IEO investors will buy BNB for participate on next IEO
    So, I think if you not interest to join IEO there.. you can earn "quick profit" by BNB trading , I'm called "take advantages of that moment"
       ☉☉☉  FEDORA GOLD - SWIFT DEPENDABLE AND PRIVATE  ☉☉☉   
    ☉   GET FEDORA GOLD   ●☉●   DOWNLOAD FEDORA WALLET NOW   ●☉●   FED EVOLUTION   ☉
       FACEBOOK        ●        TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT        ●        DISCORD       ●        BITCOINTALK

NguyenTuan

• PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
      • View Profile
    « Reply #53 on: April 05, 2019, 03:05:24 PM »
    I think the top will survive, especially for the exchanges coin like BNB or HT or KCS, their exchanges have run a lot IEO so their price is really high now

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
    ████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
    ██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
    █████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
    ████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
    ███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
    ████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
    █░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
    ██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
    ███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
    ████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
    █████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
    ██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
    ████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
    ██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR     
      PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
    CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                     FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
    FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
         ZROCOR     
      PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
    ████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
    ██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
    █████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
    ████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
    ███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
    ████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
    █░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
    ██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
    ███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
    ████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
    █████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
    ██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
    ████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
    ██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Barb

• View Profile
    « Reply #54 on: April 05, 2019, 03:10:19 PM »
    I think the top will survive, especially for the exchanges coin like BNB or HT or KCS, their exchanges have run a lot IEO so their price is really high now
    Talk about BNB I think that if we hold BNB now, it even more safe and profit than holding stable coin because this coin always has the hype of the market

adversary

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #55 on: April 05, 2019, 03:10:32 PM »
    Of course those from the top 10 ranking are most likely to survive, but i think that ethereum will have strongest position after a while. I also keep my fingers crossed for zcash, and i really like dash. Also for FuturoCoin, a dash based cryptocurrency, especially now they should get better, cause all factors indicates that they are preparing a fork - even though there is no official info yet, on their medium, you can find an article with an explanation of what hard fork is, which is clear to me that they are up to something.

Richard

• Financial Inclusion - Decentralized Money Circle
      • View Profile
    « Reply #56 on: April 05, 2019, 03:25:51 PM »
    I think that the top 5 will survive through the downtrend and will return to their ATH when Bitcoin reach higher price

Etrilicious

• View Profile
    « Reply #57 on: April 05, 2019, 06:37:33 PM »
    I think that the top 5 will survive through the downtrend and will return to their ATH when Bitcoin reach higher price
    Higher price? When or what $$$ is the high price.
    I believe alt will survive that have lasted all true this downward trend, as market recovers

Redix

• Garden Staff
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #58 on: April 08, 2019, 11:34:05 PM »
    Many altcoins will survive if they have good prospects by offering interesting and real products. We can also see some trusted altcoins on the market. ETH, EOS, NEO, Ripple, Tron, are the best altcoins as I think.

Ghanda

• View Profile
    « Reply #59 on: April 09, 2019, 06:59:42 AM »
    I think the alts will survive is ethereum, ripple and USDT. I recommend them, because I noticed the price of the altcoin is good for investment.
    It hasn't changed, I'm still sure to hold on to the altcoin that I mentioned in my previous post ... and coin in the top ten that will survive.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services