click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What's the advantages of this forum?  (Read 1142 times)

M.bhussaini

• View Profile
Re: What's the advantages of this forum?
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2018, 09:00:22 AM »
forum of crypto are same, but maybe  at other forum, u got banned for post without any reason.
so many ppl find other forum to share their knowledge, or just asking for.

Bhussainn2

• God is wonderful
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2018, 09:06:40 PM »
[applaud] [smite]

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 10:03:45 AM »
Im a new to this and its seams like this is a good place to gain new knowledge about crypto and its new trends.
⬢     SECURE  PLATFORM  FOR  GAMING  AND  PAYMENTS     ⬢
                                       S  O  N  I  C    X                                       
⬢      FACEBOOK       ⬢        TWITTER        ⬢        TELEGRAM        ⬢       EMAIL    ⬢

Bhussainn2

• God is wonderful
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2018, 09:07:45 PM »
this trade you need more learn.. you can help some big brother who eas know this section or also use youtube tutorial for.learnimg.Read some blog by the search pf google.
⬢     SECURE  PLATFORM  FOR  GAMING  AND  PAYMENTS     ⬢
                                       S  O  N  I  C    X                                       
⬢      FACEBOOK       ⬢        TWITTER        ⬢        TELEGRAM        ⬢       EMAIL    ⬢

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2018, 03:03:47 AM »
I think its like other forum advantages and the mission of this forum is to give people have income and know about crypto.

I agree with you. Since crypto has been popular and developing, it needs more spaces to its next improvement and continuity. However, I think only admin can answer this question.

Dkingbh

• Gentle guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2018, 04:53:30 PM »
Just hope we can sharing each other about the crypto news and make this forum become great day by day.
And the mission of course will be the same too with other crypto forum. To let people know about crypto more easily in the future.

Dkingbh

• Gentle guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2018, 09:02:01 PM »
Its simply same precisely with the other crypto discussion and simply join here as well. Simply trust we can sharing each other about the crypto news and influence this gathering to end up extraordinary step by step.
Also, the mission obviously will be the equivalent too with other crypto discussion. To tell individuals about crypto all the more effortlessly later on. Cause regular obviously there is another individuals who will draw in and endeavor to find out about the digital currency and they can utilize this gathering as their reference. Also, gathering is being utilized to asked something you dont know and sharing a news. That is the thing that discussion work for

Jerometash

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2018, 10:31:06 PM »
Of course, the major reason we get into such forums is to learn more about crypto and also interact with fellow crypto enthusiasts but one thing I have already loved about this forum os
- The User Interface is lively and not boring, unlike the forums I have been in.
- Bitcointalk has a bunch of Lunatics with Legendary accounts who think they are "god" and are very rude, I haven't seen that here so far

katemi

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2019, 02:21:50 AM »
Im a new to this and its seams like this is a good place to gain new knowledge about crypto and its new trends.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services