click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Mining interest  (Read 5319 times)

josephabad23

• PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
    • View Profile
Re: Mining interest
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2019, 10:29:28 AM »
Yo guys! Looking for advice.

I've mentioned that there are many services that allow mining without a farm. I mean a kind of mining which doesn't require sucking up all the electricity in the city :)

Do such services exist or it's just a scam full of malware? As I've heard that it's even possible to mine using your mobile phone and not buying tons of iron.

I don't understand much in mining and looking for something affordable for me. Help, please!
Yup that things actually exist but it mines very few bitcoin and cannot profit in the bear market right now.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR  -  PRIVATE   FEDERATED   NETWORK         
MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION
                   FACEBOOK                         TWITTER                         GITHUB                           

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Trafalgar

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2019, 10:34:19 PM »
Two yeasr ago I was mining a small cryptocurrencies but my computer refused to be obedient so I switched to cloud mining and I'm in Rockwall Investments, I do not regret xD

Loka777

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2019, 09:29:30 PM »

I've mentioned that there are many services that allow mining without a farm. I mean a kind of mining which doesn't require sucking up all the electricity in the city :)

Do such services exist or it's just a scam full of malware? As I've heard that it's even possible to mine using your mobile phone and not buying tons of iron.

I don't understand much in mining and looking for something affordable for me. Help, please!
It is impossible to mine without electricity. But I understood from one of them that new ways and means have been introduced in the subject of mining, the most important of which is the continuous use of solar energy in the mining process, which has ensured its success recently and well. This subject

rizkyfebrian

• FED Gold-Swift, Dependable&Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2019, 02:54:27 PM »
You mean mining without hardware ? Hmm I think already launched on internet , mining online via website but you must invest some crypto like bitcoin / ethereum. I'm interest on this too , doing research and I see that website can as long term investment.
But once again.. I'm still curious about mining online via sites with invest.
   ☉☉☉  FEDORA GOLD - SWIFT DEPENDABLE AND PRIVATE  ☉☉☉   
☉   GET FEDORA GOLD   ●☉●   DOWNLOAD FEDORA WALLET NOW   ●☉●   FED EVOLUTION   ☉
   FACEBOOK        ●        TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT        ●        DISCORD       ●        BITCOINTALK

konstant111

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2019, 07:54:37 PM »

I try to stay away from cloud mining, it's like some kind of fairy tale, I think it's a lot of deception and nothing more, maybe I'm wrong, I have not heard a single case that the cloud mining could earn something significant

Mpxs

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2019, 08:19:29 PM »
I myself am also not sure that the mining method does not use electricity, if I think that also makes no sense. for me all mining equipment also uses electricity.

Lektai

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2019, 01:49:22 AM »
Well about mining, I'm no expert but this is what i know about it,
You dont just mine for the fun of it, you mine because you'd like to acquire passive income right?, There are some cryptocurrencies that allow or enables user mind with their mobile phones,
If you want to mine and make money off it, you need to first do your research about the coin and check if its profitable or not,
Although there are some cryptocurrencies with which you can mine without having to join any mining farm, but for better profit its advisable you do so,
You can decide to set up a mining rig yourself but it will cost you in terms of electricity except if electricity is cheap in your area
Talking about profitable coins for mining, Veil cryptocurrency can be mined giving you passive income, and it can also be staked (which i prefer to mining), staking veil is very lucrative and all you need is to set up ur wallet and follow the guidelines on the github page, wouldn't cost you much electricity unlike mining which does

Ra_pl344

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2019, 06:40:17 PM »
VEIL, like all blockchain technologies, uses an incentive-driven model of security. Consensus is based on choosing the block with the highest total difficulty. Miners include transactions in blocks that are then checked for validity by the VEIL nodes. Among other criteria, a block is only valid if it contains a proof of a given difficulty.
For at least the first year of Mainnet launch, Veil coins will be minted using two consensus methods: Mining AND Staking. This hybrid consensus system combines the new X16RT Proof-of-Work algorithm with a custom Zerocoin-based Proof-of-Stake algorithm.

https://veil-project.com/mining/

karldark

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2019, 02:59:47 PM »
Well this is my first time of hearing about such. It sounds really interesting, especially for someone like me who would like to mine, not Bitcoin though but VEIL. I've been hearing a lot about it especially about its superior privacy features. I've bought some and I'm already staking my coins but I'd love it if I could mine also. If you find out more about such services, please let me know.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 03:02:53 PM by karldark »

Moshaid

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 04, 2019, 10:58:15 PM »
Definitely, there are several mining platforms out their which doesn't necessarily needs huge infrastructures or amenities such as electricity, a good example is Veil project which is one of the top notch mining platform of all time. This mining platform is the first zerocoin project which supports mining and staking. The platform also comes with two address to ensure maximum security and anonymity in it transactions. There's the sv1 address, which is a stealth address, it will generate a unique address everytime someone sends to it, meaning user can use that address without it ever appearing on the blockchain, this means sending using a stealth address will hide the receiver. While the other one is bv1, which is a basecoin address for transparent transactions. To learn more about Veil and it's uniqueness, check the following links and other interesting softwares that can be used in mining veil.

Link to veil mining platform: https://veil-project.com/mining/ 

Other mining software that are easily compatible with a computer such as veil.

* Suprminer NVIDIA miner https://github.com/ocminer/suprminer/releases

* CryptoDredge NVIDIA miner https://github.com/technobyl/CryptoDredge/releases

* T-Rex NVIDIA miner https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/releases/

* WildRig AMD miner https://github.com/andru-kun/wildrig-multi/releases/

Cicihorlhorla

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 09, 2019, 05:34:38 PM »
Have you heard about Veil Mining? The Veil Project amongst its other uses can be mined as it has a double approach more of an hybrid setup as it combines both Proof of work mining and proof of stake mining. if you want to get started with mining, the following are the major pools and mining softwares to use and their links.

Delgboke

• Garden Hero
  • Nobtx-premium cryptocurrency and forex signal noti
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 09, 2019, 07:22:06 PM »
The most interest things about mining is the availability of technology and the electricity because without the possibility of all that is needed for mining to be easy it cannot be interesting mining
            ██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Facebook
Twitter    Telegram    Discord
Nobt-plataform

Chikky08

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 19, 2019, 06:06:24 PM »
Anybidy going in for mining should do proper research so as to make profits than doing what you end up regretting. I started with privacy coins and it made me happy.

yaelahwall

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 21, 2019, 08:23:17 PM »
Miners plug out their farms from electricity, it's not profitable anymore.
Only giant companies can afford mine now.
Really? how about mining other coins? Is it still not profitable anymore because of the market condition?
Mining with a farm is a dumb, and it doesnt matter which coin your are going to mine

How do you advice to mine?
If you are very interested in mining, I recommend mining Veil Coin because it is very profitable for miners Veil has the technology of cryptography-based privacy protocol, Zerocoin and the Particl project’s RingCT implementation.

yaelahwall

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 25, 2019, 08:00:28 PM »
Two yeasr ago I was mining a small cryptocurrencies but my computer refused to be obedient so I switched to cloud mining and I'm in Rockwall Investments, I do not regret xD
Rockwall Investments rents you their professional cryptocurrencies mining stations.
Power of such mining station is measured in H/s (hash per second) or MH/s (mega hash per second) or GH/s (Giga hash per second).
Price of mining power varies depending on which cryptocurrency you want to mine. Cloud mining gained popularity simply because of the obvious limitations of hardware mining- only very few people can afford large data centres Hardware mining requires a significant initial investment. I prefer to mine Veil coin is the first cryptocurrency to implement Proof of Stake which in addition to PoS also uses PoW. You’ll come across many hybrid PoW/PoS coins where the PoW is used for the creation of new coins and PoS is used to validate and maintain the security of the network.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services