click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Inexpensive gaming laptop.  (Read 8307 times)

MattZ

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Inexpensive gaming laptop.
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2020, 06:12:35 AM »
A laptop’s screen one of its most important features, especially for programmers. Developing applications involves staring at the screen for long periods. You need to pay close attention to the details. Most budget laptops ship with a 1366 x 768 display, which I consider to be mediocre at best. The display doesn’t have enough screen estate for multitasking. Also, the text isn’t sharp enough for you to have a comfortable reading experience.

I would pay attention not just for screen of a laptop, but for graphics card and how many video RAM does it have, cause it's pretty important for my video editing needs. When I was looking and choosing for the perfect laptop, I've got MSI GS66 Stealth 10SE-039 ( from this Daily Tech Central website ). It works perfectly in any conditions and maybe the best choice for work / gaming purposes.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 03:34:45 PM by MattZ »

hagirig

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Inexpensive gaming laptop.
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2020, 12:44:34 PM »
Each computer game has its own minimum requirements for the operating system and video card

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services