click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Researched on these coins by taking your opinions. Now it's your time to answer!  (Read 102 times)

shalinimittal

• View Profile
I have been reading on multiple comunities and gathering data about the top trending coins for investment. So far, what most people have suggested is that I should invest only in top cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and ETH, because one cannot simply trust the new coins. I agree on that part. But my concern is the high price volatility of these coins. I want to invest in short term and can't afford to take risk with such highly unstable coins.

Many experts have also advised me to do my research before investing in a new coin. I did that and found out about one or two coins which seem really genuine and worth my time and money. For instance, Titan Coin presents a good enough case in the form of an altcoin which works similar to bitcoin.

I also checked announcement thread of titan coin on bitcointalk, according to which the coin offers better security and speed of transactions through its hybrid (PoS/PoW) consensus mechanism accompanied by the advanced SHA256+ GROESTL (Dual Algorithm system) for enhanced protection. The same was also verified by the Titan Coin Telegram group where there are already hundreds of members you can talk to. That sounds pretty cool for a new coin.

What is your take on this?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 09:24:25 AM by shalinimittal »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services