click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] Cryptoasset.fund - 35% sold - first dividends paid to 95 shareholders!  (Read 2010 times)

vindyne8

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Vindyne Group
35% Sold so far!

First dividend payment: 10,455 NXT and 51 SuperBTCD already sent to 95 shareholders. Don't miss your opportunity to participate in funding of cryptostartups, and earn dividends weekly!

Cryptoasset.fund is a venture fund investing in cryptocurrency related projects.
It will serve as an umbrella fund for all Coinomat projects, both current and future.

At launch it will hold the shares in the following projects:

т˜… Coinomat.com (approximately 10%)
т˜… MMNXT (approximately 10% of the outstanding shares)
т˜… EIX (approximately 10% of the outstanding shares)
т˜… MMBTCD (~15% of the outstanding shares)

It makes initial Net Asset Value of the fund to be in the range of ~ 3 mil NXT.
MMNXT shares are "sleeping", that is the dividend is not paid to them. They will be released when MMNXT price reaches 2 NXT. All the other assets pay dividend.

There are several projects to be started in the upcoming months, the list is being finalized, the first three projects to be launched are:

т˜… Forkpay.net, merchant plugin for chrome/firefox, based on Coinomat API
т˜… Morze.us, cryptomessenger for open communication channels, supporting value transfer in the form of custom vouchers. Based on Coinomat API
т˜… Crypto DNS project, website will be online soon, DNS server plugin and domain registration system on blockchain. The service will sell, register on Namecoin and NXT blockchains custom crypto domains (such as .bit and .nxt) and will provide DNS server to resolve them (like google's 8.8.8.8 )

If you want to cooperate with us on some projects or have ideas for new projects please let me know. Also if you want us to invest in your AE asset that can also be discussed.

There will be 1 million asset issued. 90% of assets will be sold during IPO on NXT asset exchange, which starts on September 15. Most part of the remaining NXT will be offered to key NXT community services with a discount or donated. I do not intend to hold a significant stake in the issue.

IPO will be made in a light form of reverse dutch auction. Starting from September, 7 potential shareholders will be able to put their bid orders on Asset Exchange. If the total demand for the asset exceeds the total supply the asset will be sold at the minimum bid price which satisfies the demand. Otherwise the asset will be sold at initial price of 10 NXT. It should guarantee more even distribution of the asset. Cryptoasset.fund asset will launched and managed based on our previous AE experience, and we'll do our best to make a perfect Asset Exchange asset out of it.

NXT  Asset exchange Asset ID: 5562590132594876791
cryptoasset.fund
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 12:18:47 PM by vindyne8 »

vindyne8

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Vindyne Group
Updated!

killerjoegreek

• View Profile
I am able to do translations to greek language of your ann thread for a bounty. Please take a look at my work here and send me a private message if you would like a translation. http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=4249.msg94906#msg94906

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services