click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What if bitcoin can be used in buying online game items ?  (Read 481 times)

jhon

• Novice
    • View Profile
What if bitcoin can be used in buying online game items ?
« on: August 26, 2018, 10:04:20 PM »
This question comes into my mind since I am a big fan of different online games and those games are using money to buy certain items for your hero/character. This can be a good reason for bitcoin to make its way on gaming industry, what if they are also involve in gaming ? is it more convenient for the gaming industry to buy items using bitcoin ? We all know that there are many online games that are popular around the world and also there are tournaments involving such online games and the rewards are very huge and it also counts in millions of dollars. So I think, bitcoin should really make its way in the gaming industry.

happycoin

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: What if bitcoin can be used in buying online game items ?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 12:32:38 AM »
This question comes into my mind since I am a big fan of different online games and those games are using money to buy certain items for your hero/character. This can be a good reason for bitcoin to make its way on gaming industry, what if they are also involve in gaming ? is it more convenient for the gaming industry to buy items using bitcoin ? We all know that there are many online games that are popular around the world and also there are tournaments involving such online games and the rewards are very huge and it also counts in millions of dollars. So I think, bitcoin should really make its way in the gaming industry.

Cash is cheap to send, in case of a multi millionaire dollar tourney, they just cut checks for the winners I think, its not very expensive.  For smaller transactions bitcoin is a pain, and its not that hard to fun your gaming acount with a credit card.  But they are making it as an option to buy games, and maybe to fun an account as well.  The problem is, when they make it possible to buy something with bitcoin, they go through a third party bitcoin payment solution, and the rate on those is horrible, the customer looses money that way.  I would love to see entire games based on crypto, not ennoying text games, but an actual 3d world, or something cheap like dogecoin.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO

ComeBack

• Garden Hero
  • Community Moderator | Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 08:12:10 AM »
As of now we can buy steam codes using bitcoin here in our country but I'm still waiting for some online games to accept bitcoin like rules of survival, COD and etc too.
Earn monthly by using app/browser while surfing your favorite social media sites!
https://brave.com/com843

Message me for the guide

bitime

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 01:50:49 PM »
More and more games and gaming platforms start accepting Bitcoin and other cryptos. Like already mentioned Steam. Also, projects like CryptoKitties are games totally based on blockchain (ETH, to be precise). But cryptocurrencies should develop more to attract game developers or publishers. For now, I don’t know any blockchain system which is scalable and strong enough to supply large online games. But the idea is promising, I’d like to see in-game items for BTC in WoW or skins for ETH in LoL. Maybe, we will see such innovations in future.

crusialman

• SOOM Blockchain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 03:05:53 PM »
there alredy platfrom dor that i forget but i am sure there is they accept btc eth and ltc for steam game
▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ █▄  ▄█
▀▀▄▄ █    █ █    █ █  ▀  █  SOOM Blockchain
▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▀ █      █  http://www.fourthblockchain.org/index.html

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services