click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 62970 times)

royalex65

• Novice
    • View Profile
This is the place where you can make more profit. I am sure if you invest in the LABH coin and find the analysis of the market, surely there will be a good returns.
LABH is having a very good features and specifications. Investors should think twice before investing. LABH is providing all the facilities needed for the investors.
People who invested here will surely get good returns no doubt.

lenovo4456

• View Profile
will you explain what is the future of Decentralization?
The future of decentralization isn’t just a better internet, it’s a better capitalism, experience of democracy and a sharing economy where prosperity is shared and wealth inequality no longer exists.

maxy1999

• Novice
    • View Profile
No coin can give so many advantages for the investers such as no fee for deposit and no fee for transaction and withdrawal etc..
And even the coins value is so promising investors need not to think about the coin because its maintaining a constant rate...

darshan331

• View Profile
The blockchain network lives in a state of consensus, one that automatically checks in with itself every ten minutes. A kind of self-auditing ecosystem of a digital value, the network reconciles every transaction that happens in ten-minute intervals. Each group of these transactions is referred to as a block.

Pavmeg1

• Novice
    • View Profile
TO stack your coins is it necessary to have the wallet open 24*7?

If u are staking by ur pc then u need to keep it wallet 24/7 open but it is little risky so everyone will opt staking pool in which u need not keep ur wallet always on even if ur wallet is off the staking process continues

bitmaster

• View Profile
Decentralization can be achieved in many ways.has paved the way by introducing the world to public blockchain technology, which has no central point of failure and is not controlled by just one entity. All of the information recorded on the blockchain is immutable, which means it cannot be changed after it has been officially recorded..

MAN

• Novice
    • View Profile
No coin can give so many advantages for the investers such as no fee for deposit and no fee for transaction and withdrawal etc..
And even the coins value is so promising investors need not to think about the coin because its maintaining a constant rate...

ya its true no other coin can have such features as this coin have , and the volume and price of the coin is maintained constant this is not like other coins because no other coin can maintain such high volume constantly , nice hard work by the team 

modhiji

• View Profile
Still following this project. One of the admins has mentioned that there's a lot of interest building around labh platform. So i think this project is still on and quite promising on the delivery of their project. Still looking forward to this one.

Ramray

• Novice
    • View Profile
what is ledger .......what are the specification .......
what is  the unique feature of ledger in LABH  block chain

Ledger is a thing which records all the transactions that took place which acts as a main source of labh coin and ledgers together form a block...

SKFunky

• Novice
    • View Profile
TO stack your coins is it necessary to have the wallet open 24*7?

If u are staking by ur pc then u need to keep it wallet 24/7 open but it is little risky so everyone will opt staking pool in which u need not keep ur wallet always on even if ur wallet is off the staking process continues

ya there are soo many advantages in pool staking because you will get your stake fast because there are so many people will be staking and you need not to keep your wallet open all the time
my advice is to use pool for staking than solo staking

ramm

• Novice
    • View Profile
what is ledger .......what are the specification .......
what is  the unique feature of ledger in LABH  block chain

Ledger is a thing which records all the transactions that took place which acts as a main source of labh coin and ledgers together form a block...

LABH coin is a POS coin and it's reward system is fantastic and this is only in case of labh.. The investors can have opportunity to win up to 10000%APR which is to huge and there is a fixed APR of 1000%APR and other rewards are  given below

This coin as a very good POS reward
                                      77 - 10.000 %
                                                      33, 88  -  7500 %
                                               11, 55 , 99  -  5000 %
                                          00, 22, 44, 66  -  2500 %
                         12, 32, 42, 53, 62, 72, 82  -  2000%

02, 05, 08, 15, 18, 25, 28,  35,     -    1500 %
            38, 45, 48, 65, 68, 75, 85, 95

lupinjhon

• View Profile
Labh gives investors a unique feature and we can send BTC to LTC or our wallet LABH and use it to buy LABH without using the exchange. At the same time, it can bring a lot of great rewards. I am very satisfied with the project..

Noah14

• View Profile
This coin reward is very good i invested few months before , getting good staking rewards so far . can i add more coin or can i only deposit once in staking pool ?

Jackson7951

• Novice
    • View Profile
This coin reward is very good i invested few months before , getting good staking rewards so far . can i add more coin or can i only deposit once in staking pool ?
you can deposit many times as you would like and coins will be staking begin soon , once it started to meature , you will be getting more rewards as your weight of coins also increases

Raki

• Novice
    • View Profile

there is no restriction you can add coins as many times as you have coins 

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services