click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 63614 times)

margun.mk

• View Profile
I believe that labh has good combination of development and marketing, we will be able to attract all target groups.   

Noah14

• View Profile
hi guys i have invested in LABH , if i have any quires or some problems where i can contact the LABH team

self321

• View Profile
I find this project very interesting and promising with a wonderful roadmap like this, the project will go along way. All the best.

royalex65

• Novice
    • View Profile
As per my opinion, i have seen many coins. But LABH is really a nice project.
It is giving a good features to its members and investors. It works with high technology and the team members response is also very well.
A small investors and large investors get their rewards as per their investment made.

leo88

• Novice
    • View Profile
How does staking pool works? and what is the feature of it?

Jackson7951

• Novice
    • View Profile
hi guys i have invested in LABH , if i have any quires or some problems where i can contact the LABH team
For any more clarifications and for regular updates follow us on discord

https://discord.gg/KJDUcEN

trump008

• Novice
    • View Profile
How does staking pool works? and what is the feature of it?
Staking Pools are focused on making the most out of the combined staking capacity.

For example:
Person X: He is having more number of coins, but He doesn’t want to stake his coins in staking pool, just want to do it solo. Now,when a block needs to be mined, the blockchain tries to find the most suited staking wallet to do it.
In this case, there are slim chances that Person X wallet will be chosen to validate the block.

Person Y: He takes part in the staking pool by contributing the number of his coins into it. As the LABHssp value is very higher compared to other wallets/pool.
By taking part in staking pool, Person Y has a higher chance of earning more profit. The pool service might take some percentage of the reward as service charges. 

tech

• Novice
    • View Profile
the purpose of doing reward scheme in random positionis, By doing that we can control the inflation caused by most of high pos coins. People usually dump their staked coins cheap when there is a high pos on few blocks on a throat, they lock their wallet and unlock it at high pos blocks and maximize the most. By doing tthe purpose of doing reward scheme in random positionis, By doing that we can control the inflation caused by most of high pos coins. People usually dump their staked coins cheap when there is a high pos on few blocks on a throat, they lock their wallet and unlock it at high pos blocks and maximize the most. By doing that small bag holders had fewer chances of getting a bonus block...And when there is a random every wallet have equal chance to hit bonus blockhat small bag holders had fewer chances of getting a bonus block...And when there is a random every wallet have equal chance to hit bonus block

mamysadie

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hi guys, im very much glad to say that i have got best returns on my investment and also the rewards from LABH Cool. Im looking for buying coins, ill buy when the price drops and it will be way to get more profits again. Only the LABH had given best response to me over my investment and very promising project. the LABH team is always active with thier updates about coin status.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 06:42:03 PM by mamysadie »

lupinjhon

• View Profile
the  ledger is a book of the what the transactions , deposit and withdraw this activity is stored in the ledger
 when u open the ledger it shows all the activity done from your account

maniniru

• View Profile
This coin is doing well in the cryptobridge, and ur coin as its own way of success
And I have hope that the coin value will increase in future bcoz the coin has a strong team.

bitmaster

• View Profile
The labh coin be will  success and achieve all the missions that are made, because seeing the rewards that are daring
 to be given, this project has the potential to get a big interest,and of course the total supply is very much.

rugas77

• View Profile
The encrypted data is encoded or changed up to some extent before it is sent out of a network by the sender and only authorized parties can access that information. In Block-chain, this approach is useful because it simply adds more to the overall security and authenticity of blocks and helps to keep them secure.

khal23

• View Profile
labh  coin was one  of  the most  profitable  projects and it  has a future.I get  as  much  as  coins  in  staking. happy to be in this community. :)

rock.por

• View Profile
public blockchains are secured by cryptoeconomics - the combination of economic incentives and cryptographic verification using mechanisms such as proof of work or proof of stake, following a general principle that the degree to which someone can have an influence in the consensus process is proportional to the quantity of economic resources that they can bring to bear

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services