click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 63603 times)

trump008

• Novice
    • View Profile
LABH is a project with an interesting concept and it is very useful for its users, especially with a bounty campaign.
It's great to keep coins in your wallet. As long as you keep the coins in your wallet, the coins get matured.
Users can buy the coins through BTC and LTC. The technology is very well and the team response is also good.
LABH is developing and growing day by day.

james7j

• Novice
    • View Profile
what is public key and a private key ? can i  get private key generated from public key

leo88

• Novice
    • View Profile
Blockchain is a cryptographically secured, time-stamped, public and distributed database of every bitcoin transaction.
"Distributed" here means that the information in the blockchain is broadcast and recorded by every node in the network.
Any user can refer to this list of transactions and check exactly how many bitcoins have ever belonged to any specific address at any point in time.
The system is transparent, double-spending is prevented.

royalex65

• Novice
    • View Profile
I really like compound weight of pool coins, as a results in higher rewards than solo staking.
Even though i am a small investor i'm able to generate good staking rewards,
It is having a good feature of staking pool, where a person can add his coins and get his rewards soon.

lenovo4456

• View Profile
 The Proof of Stake algorithm is a generalization of the Proof of Work algorithm. In PoS, the nodes are known as the ‘validators’ and, rather than mining the blockchain, they validate the transactions to earn a transaction fee. There is no mining to be done, as all coins exist from day one. Simply put, nodes are randomly selected to validate blocks, and the probability of this random selection depends on the amount of stake held.

darshan331

• View Profile
what is public key and a private key ? can i  get private key generated from public key

public key: A public key is a cryptographic code that allows a user to receive cryptocurrencies into his or her account.

private key: A private key is a sophisticated form of cryptography that allows a user to access his or her cryptocurrency.

feather7789

• View Profile
ones we added our coins to staking pool means there is no purpose to keep our wallet open and we can turn off your system the staking will be going on... And in solo staking it's own staking, in that we should have higher end system, proper internet connection,and proper current.....

amd6678

• View Profile

public key: A public key is a cryptographic code that allows a user to receive cryptocurrencies into his or her account.

private key: A private key is a sophisticated form of cryptography that allows a user to access his or her cryptocurrency.
The Public Key is what its name suggests - Public. It is made available to everyone via a publicly accessible repository or directory. On the other hand, the Private Key must remain confidential to its respective owner.

That means that the (public key) can be obtained through the (private key),

But you can’t obtain the (private key) through the (public key). That way, people who know your (public key) can’t find out your (private key) information.

And that’s a good thing or else everybody could find out your (private key) if they know your (public key)

bitmaster

• View Profile
I am interested in Labh crypto currency because this is the only work which we can do from home and without any risk and without any competition and this work gives me more money from my thinking.

self321

• View Profile
 If i keep depositing into my wallet do i need to also update my private key  everytime i deposit?

apude100

• Novice
    • View Profile
If i keep depositing into my wallet do i need to also update my private key  everytime i deposit?
i think don't need update your private key because private key only one  for a address . one address one private key  you can have

khal23

• View Profile

The labh coin be will  success and achieve all the missions that are made, because seeing the rewards that are daring
 to be given, this project has the potential to get a big interest,and of course the total supply is very much.

tyrion23

• View Profile
Labh will bring much hype on their stakeholder. I think this will be long last project.

gustavo

• Novice
    • View Profile
im glad to hear that labh coin is added in coindar exchange..good days are coming investor
have to buy some coins

even

• View Profile

I believe that labh has good combination of development and marketing, we will be able to attract all target groups.   

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services