click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 63421 times)

apude100

• Novice
    • View Profile
All you need to do is buy as much LABH coins as you can and hold them in your wallet.
atleat you must have 100 coins to start staking.The coins will mature in 24 hours and you will start to stake. The more coins you have,
the sooner you will get the staking rewards. However, staking also depends on  how many coins you hold.

Pavmeg1

• Novice
    • View Profile
How does LABH coin POS works ? And how many coins should be there in my wallet to stake ?

Fisrtly u have to buy the labh coin and then u have to stake it then the coin takes about 24hours to mature... U most have a minimum of 100 coins... But the coin will stake little later..

Ramray

• Novice
    • View Profile
How does LABH coin POS works ? And how many coins should be there in my wallet to stake ?

Fisrtly u have to buy the labh coin and then u have to stake it then the coin takes about 24hours to mature... U most have a minimum of 100 coins... But the coin will stake little later..

Why the coin takes time??  Is there any alternative method to stake my coins little faster.. Can any one suggest

ramm

• Novice
    • View Profile

Why the coin takes time??  Is there any alternative method to stake my coins little faster.. Can any one suggest

The stake hits faster for the people who have more number of coins,..to avoid this people chooses the staking pool..

maxy1999

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hi team I am new to this crew..  This coin is rocking in the coin market cap and it is all because of the strong team built in..
Even the coins growth is amazing it has done a huge achievement in a short interval of time... Iam proud to be with this team.

lenovo4456

• View Profile

yeah... you should add your LABH coins to staking pool there you can get faster reward coins and it is very easy process, very rare to see these features in other coins.

Pavmeg1

• Novice
    • View Profile

its better u choose staking pool so that there is no minimum coins and u will get rewards faster than compare to the solo staking
and mainly staking solo is quite difficult and risky. ;)

maxy1999

• Novice
    • View Profile
can any one  tell me what is the current price of this coin ??

darshan331

• View Profile
LABH coin has a good option to stake the coins that is Staking Pool, It is very interesting to say that, In LABH coin there is more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks.

Ramray

• Novice
    • View Profile

the current price of LABH coin is $0.003066 USD..
it is maintaing a constant  value from last week .. its amazing

modhiji

• View Profile
Great job on the account trading market place!

I think it's pretty straight forward and easy to use.

I too found the sort by price to be buggy. We need some forward and back buttons so that we can see more Investors.

But so far so good. Really great job guys !

ramm

• Novice
    • View Profile

this is amazing the coin is still maintaing a same rate and this shows the promising nature of the coin ..
and guys dont miss the opportunity. no one knows when the value of the is going to increase so its better to buy the coin before the value of the coin pops up.. :D

Gonemad

• View Profile

this is amazing the coin is still maintaing a same rate and this shows the promising nature of the coin ..
and guys dont miss the opportunity. no one knows when the value of the is going to increase so its better to buy the coin before the value of the coin pops up.. :D

After seeing the price of the coin I got amazed
This coin is just amazing,  it is maintaining its price and volume constant
We should thank team members for putting more and more effort
Good luck for the future of the coin

MAN

• Novice
    • View Profile

Staking pool is the best way to make your stake fast
It depends on how much coins you have,  more the coins more is faster is the stake

SKFunky

• Novice
    • View Profile
Can any one say how to add coins for staking pool??

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services