click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 63540 times)

modhiji

• View Profile
I like about this project is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the idea of handling the process of conversion. labh coin is really good and btc also incresae day by day i will plan to invest for this coin...

sandysan

• View Profile
when the coin getting mature and that moment wallet gets out of sync or shut down u restart the wallet and wait if till it is
 sync either some times you need  to restart from 0.. but nor to worry as you coin maturity will not be set to 0 then it will
continue from where it was stopped you will be just loosing the time from the out of sync to fully sync....

self321

• View Profile
LABH is having a high technology. It is a promising project, day by day LABH is developed and growing highly.
LABH is giving a good specifications and features to its investors. I'm sure that people who invested in this project will never get unsatisfied,
It is having a staking pool where a person can add his coins to the pool and make it more.

rokeshrocky

• View Profile
public blockchain is that no one individual or company is able to control the information which is contained on the blockchain or the rules governing the blockchain. It is not possible for the “owner” of the blockchain to change the rules of the blockchain at his own wish

apude100

• Novice
    • View Profile
Blockchain technology is completely open to the public. It is having two types namely, public and private.
In public blockchain anyone can join to the network as a participator. Where the number of participants is increased in the network. A private blockchain network requires an invitation and must be validated by either the network starter or by a set of rules put in.

lenovo4456

• View Profile
In which exchange is this Coin traded?
LABH coin exchange is trading in crypto-bridge.org and coinexchange.io

darshan331

• View Profile
WhAt exactly is “staking”? And how can I do it? Is it similar to mining? Thanks.
Staking is like earning interest on the coins you hold. In POS it supports the network. just add your coins to staking pool.
No it is not similar to mining.

visp11

• Novice
    • View Profile
LABH coin is a Decentralized crypto currency with a high level of security,which is using as Script POW / POS (Hybrid) algorithm with self-regulating financial system which allows users to earn LABH coin through minting, Staking and buying with the help of BTC and LTC...

modhiji

• View Profile
How safe is block chain when compare to the banking ledgers ?

maniniru

• View Profile
How safe is block chain when compare to the banking ledgers ?

Block chain is so safe that no one can hack it even though it can be seen by anyone in the world
Because it is secured by mathematical analog so that it is difficult...

feather7789

• View Profile
i  have a quick question if i keep depositing into my wallet do i need to also update my private key  everytime i deposit?
yes...because the idea is that you're meant to use a new address for each transaction.

mesa12

• Novice
    • View Profile
LABH is having a good features and specifications and it is also a promising project.
Here there is a feature of staking pool where the person can add his coins and make his coins more. And the coins get matured as long as you keep it.
It is a dynamic project and it contains the good team members, they reply very soon for the questions or doubt asked? 

james7j

• Novice
    • View Profile
how much time we required to withdraw coins from staking pool 
..how to withdraw money 

amd6678

• View Profile
how much time we required to withdraw coins from staking pool
..how to withdraw money
It is required 24 hours from the time of request  to withdraw coins from our coin in staking pool   

if u want to withdraw your money need to convert it to btc or ltc of the current value of trade market

self321

• View Profile
How does LABH coin POS works ? And how many coins should be there in my wallet to stake ?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services