click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 63501 times)

darshan331

• View Profile
can Blockchain technology is controlled by single person???

apude100

• Novice
    • View Profile
Well, the number of users is rising, and many that have been inactive are coming back because of the latest growth of LABH COIN.

feather7789

• View Profile
can Blockchain technology is controlled by single person???
the blockchain cannot Be controlled by any single entity and has no single point of failure.

rugas77

• View Profile
staking pool is one of the best to increase our coins as a daily rewards in the staking pool once we added our coins means there is no necessity to keep our system on once we added our coins to staking pool internet connection is in on or off staking process will be going very great project i never leave this project for ever

rock.por

• View Profile
In LABH you have MAXIMAL benefit for any stake SIZE, you get your percentage share of 24 hour Shared Pool stake based on your compounding balance.

suman

• View Profile
LABH is a Proof Of Stake coin which allows you to earn a stable passive income Detailed Roadmap - the project has big ambitions and it's knows exactly what it want Addition to the exchanges - it is very important that the process of buying and selling a coin is easy and affordable. Developers understand this perfectly and develop this direction

margun.mk

• View Profile
The project is interesting and I think this is a good idea for the investors. but many projects are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project.

bubblebubble

• View Profile
In which exchange is this Coin traded?

self321

• View Profile
WhAt exactly is “staking”? And how can I do it? Is it similar to mining? Thanks.

mesa12

• Novice
    • View Profile
Staking is getting an interest or percentage for the number of coins you store in your crypto wallet. You have a stake in the company/coin.
 Mining is using computing power to help solve blocks/calculations in the blockchain using a gpu/cpu.

tyrion23

• View Profile
In labh coin can happen many good things at any time, it is unpredictable, we are all anxious ... We are dominating the surveys, people realize that labh is a serious project and generates confidence in investors, also our community is very strong, this generates more motivation  as soon as a characteristic appears, the price of this coin will increase.

khal23

• View Profile
labh coin will continue to get the word out and dominate. The stakings have been happening consistently. That's how a successful campaign is run!

even

• View Profile
whats the average return rate of staking ? how many percentage of my wallet do receive for staking in a year?

brand11

• View Profile
Labh coin has the latest technology that makes finding transactions faster
even outperforms btc. this can be a good option to get a super-fast transaction
experience, obviously this project will be crowded with enthusiasts to join, and hope
that this project will be able to compete with previous projects. And have good prospects.

visp11

• Novice
    • View Profile
i  have a quick question if i keep depositing into my wallet do i need to also update my private key  everytime i deposit?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services