click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 63538 times)

Jackson7951

• Novice
    • View Profile
where i can find all trading information , coin specs , and coin performance, overall where i can track LABH coin  data
LABH team is awesome they have provided many platforms where you can track LABH coin data
coin market daddy : https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/coin/labh-coin/labh/
 Coindata : https://coindata.vc/coins/labh-coin
 Coinlib : https://coinlib.io/coin/LABH/Labh+Coin

leo88

• Novice
    • View Profile
Where can i buy LABH coins,how to add the coin for staking pool and does it need any minimum coin to stake in the pool ?
YOU can buy labh coin from coinexchage,cryptobridge, and you can buy labh coins in wallet only with the help of BTC and LTC.
just send your coin from ur wallet to LABHssp pool address ,after that immediately confirm your deposit through deposit bot u will get confirm from in LABH discord sever in bot-command section,
And their is no need of minimum coin to stake in the pool you can just stake the coin with whatever your having.

ramm

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hi team,  iam new to this group and this coin is doing well and it as great value it as unique feature and this coin as good POS reward and I think this coin is a promising project

Pavmeg1

• Novice
    • View Profile
Should my wallet must be kept always on while the coin is staking?   ???what happens if my wallet is off?
Is there any other method....

maxy1999

• Novice
    • View Profile
Should my wallet must be kept always on while the coin is staking?   ???what happens if my wallet is off?

No ur staking process stops if ur wallet is off.
U can choose staking pool if u feel it is difficult to keep it wallet always on  bcoz even if ur wallet is off then the coin stakes

lenovo4456

• View Profile
There are two ways are in LABH coin for staking, if you want to do solo staking then you should keep always your computer on.
or else if you want to add your coins to staking pool then there is no need of swicth-on your computer..

SKFunky

• Novice
    • View Profile

No ur staking process stops if ur wallet is off.
U can choose staking pool if u feel it is difficult to keep it wallet always on  bcoz even if ur wallet is off then the coin stakes

so better you use pool staking so that you can keep your wallet shut

MAN

• Novice
    • View Profile
Where can i buy LABH coins,how to add the coin for staking pool and does it need any minimum coin to stake in the pool ?
YOU can buy labh coin from coinexchage,cryptobridge, and you can buy labh coins in wallet only with the help of BTC and LTC.
just send your coin from ur wallet to LABHssp pool address ,after that immediately confirm your deposit through deposit bot u will get confirm from in LABH discord sever in bot-command section,
And their is no need of minimum coin to stake in the pool you can just stake the coin with whatever your having.

ya there is no minimum coins you can send as much as coins you have , and any newbie can stake

Ramray

• Novice
    • View Profile
This coin is so prompt and we can invest on this coin without any doubt of it bcoz if we see the growth of it we can come to know that how promoting it is..

maxy1999

• Novice
    • View Profile
This coin is so prompt and we can invest on this coin without any doubt of it bcoz if we see the growth of it we can come to know that how promoting it is..

Yes,  we can see that our coin as been listed in various exchanges like coin market cap and other many
These many achievements done at very small time  it's amazing and I am proud to be with this coin

ramm

• Novice
    • View Profile

Yes,  we can see that our coin as been listed in various exchanges like coin market cap and other many
These many achievements done at very small time  it's amazing and I am proud to be with this coin

It's very difficult to hold so strong in coin market cap bcoz I have seen many coins that have vanished which was listed on coin market cap but this coin is rocking in coin market cap

Ramray

• Novice
    • View Profile
What are the pos reward of this coin?  Can anyone explain...

Pavmeg1

• Novice
    • View Profile
What are the pos reward of this coin?  Can anyone explain...

This coin as a very good POS reward
                                      77 - 10.000 %
                                                      33, 88  -  7500 %
                                               11, 55 , 99  -  5000 %
                                          00, 22, 44, 66  -  2500 %
                         12, 32, 42, 53, 62, 72, 82  -  2000%

02, 05, 08, 15, 18, 25, 28,  35,     -    1500 %
            38, 45, 48, 65, 68, 75, 85, 95   

crypto.gabbar

• View Profile
The coin is very volatile. This is good for trading! I'm fine on it getting a profit. Soon the listing to a new stock exchanges and we will see price x 10 , I think to the moon continued !!!!!!

modhiji

• View Profile
A promising and rapidly developing project with a working product and a growing community. You do an excellent job, letting everyone take part in it. In addition, the LABH coin does have a great idea for improving absolutely.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services