click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 63750 times)

self321

• View Profile
I have started staking once staking is going on. can i add some more coins again to staking are after completed
i should add..??

modhiji

• View Profile
I strongly believe that block chain can and will create an enabling environment very good for transaction and exchanging goods and services all over the world without being cheated or short changed, a save space for business.

maniniru

• View Profile
Usually private keys can be recovered using 12 to 24 word phrase. which Make a backup of that phrase as well. you have to create an e-mail that will be used only for this wallet. Use two-factor authentication everywhere it is possible. You just need to get an app, that will generate passwords for your accounts and create one more layer of protection. Pay attention to what exchanges you are using   choose reputable and secure ones to avoid bad experience. Update your software regularly, always get the latest version of wallet you use.

bitmaster

• View Profile
feature of labh is very good
LABH also provides investors with a unique feature to buy LABH in the wallet itself! You can send LTC or BTC to your LABH wallet and use it to buy LABH without having to use an exchange!
Labh is now one odd the best POS coin with unique APR
This coin has nice features compared to other coins..

apude100

• Novice
    • View Profile
 As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power ,system,or other
 connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run?

james7j

• Novice
    • View Profile
when we are staking the coin in stake pool means if the reward points will come to our wallet or where it will deposit,
after coins get staking whether the coin will get once again mature for staking?

mesa12

• Novice
    • View Profile
Block-chain technology allows you for the financial institutions to create direct links between each other, avoiding correspondent banking. The principal product to date, aims at correspondent banking.

Noah14

• View Profile
when we are staking the coin in stake pool means if the reward points will come to our wallet or where it will deposit,
after coins get staking whether the coin will get once again mature for staking?
Yes.. Every time after a wallet hits a stake your coins need to mature again to receive next stake
No... the reward points will be collect itself in staking pool only when u need it put an request to with draw after the processing of 24 hours u will recive in your wallet

Pavmeg1

• Novice
    • View Profile
Is there a minimum and maximum of Labh coin transaction fee? If so what is the minimun and maximum fee?

the main advantage of this coin is that there is no fee for transaction and there is no fee for withdrawal and there is no fee for deposit... ;) ;)

Ramray

• Novice
    • View Profile
how do we get to know this is the right time to invest?

no one predict when the value of the coin is going to increase bcoz the value of the coin is maintaining constant rate so we dont no when the value will pops up  ....

Pavmeg1

• Novice
    • View Profile
how do we get to know this is the right time to invest?

no one predict when the value of the coin is going to increase bcoz the value of the coin is maintaining constant rate so we dont no when the value will pops up  ....

yes , i think its the better time to buy the coins so that if the value of the coin increases then u can sell the coin ...

Ramray

• Novice
    • View Profile
Investing on this coin is very hopeful as well as in this coin now exchange also is there it's very nice to see it.....

every coin says that our coin is a promising coin but this coin is showing how much it is promising to the investers bcoz now it as been launched to main exchanges like coin market cap and others .. this shows how genuine it is
there is no doubt of increase of the coins value  :) :)

modhiji

• View Profile
LABH coin project is very interesting concept and it will be very useful for its users. especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and  hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects.

rugas77

• View Profile
The project is interesting and I think this is a good business for the investors. but many plans are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this plan.

rock.por

• View Profile
I believe that partnership with any kind of marketing agency or company is always a good way to go.It isthe most important aspect today to be able to kickstart a plan with success

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services