click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 63632 times)

lenovo4456

• View Profile
how could blockchain technology change finance?
Blockchain technology allows for financial institutions to create direct links between each other, avoiding correspondent banking.
Competing financial institutions could use this common database to keep track of the execution, clearing and settlement of transactions without the need to involve any central database or management system.

tyrion23

• View Profile
Is there a minimum and maximum of Labh coin transaction fee? If so what is the minimun and maximum fee?

self321

• View Profile
In LABH server  you can mine directly from the wallet. No Fancy hardware or any mining costs. Just get the wallet up and running and you can mine the coin with no setup or anything.  And right now the mining is super quick and easy.  Install it now and just let it run on it's own. In a few months you'll have more number of coins

visp11

• Novice
    • View Profile
how do we get to know this is the right time to invest?

khal23

• View Profile

whats the average return rate of Staking? like how many percent of my wallet do i receive for staking in a year?

amd6678

• View Profile
There are some very good altcoin now, they cost just under $ 1,LABH is one of them which is a good potential coin it is good to buy now and stake

lenovo4456

• View Profile
decentralization is so important.   why???

mamysadie

• Novice
    • View Profile
decentralization is so important.   why???
it is important because it uses a peer-to-peer network, copies of the ledger are stored in many different locations, and unless you manage to track down every single one of them you can’t destroy it...

tech

• Novice
    • View Profile
Is there a minimum and maximum of Labh coin transaction fee? If so what is the minimun and maximum fee?
there is no fees for TRANSACTION, WITHDRAWAL and DEPOSIT...
these is special feature of labh coin.

darshan331

• View Profile
LABH is a stable and rapidly developing project and the excellent team work. letting everyone take part in it. LABH price is increasing day by day, just because of it's awesome community..

Galaxyfrop

• Novice
    • View Profile
To stake the coin u don't want minimum coin to stake You can stake the coin with minimum quantity u can stake the coin with whatever coin present with you in the wallet but by staking with lesser coin u can get you reward late bcz the person who having more coins will get stake fast and his coin will get mature faster To avoid of this kind of problem the person who has having less coin will had his coin to staking pool at this time he can also get the coin at the same time like others. Labh gives investors a unique feature and we can send BTC to LTC or our wallet LABH and use it to buy LABH without using the exchange. At the same time, it can bring a lot of great rewards. I am very satisfied with the project

KAPOORSHAH

• Novice
    • View Profile
What I like about this project is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the idea of handling the process of conversion. Team are very active in the promotion and business updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the plan more impressive and different from others.

000JOHN777

• Novice
    • View Profile
If in case at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected, As per my knowledge  the  ledger is a book of the what the transactions , deposit and withdraw this activity is stored in the ledger when we open the ledger it shows all the activity done from your account

111RONY

• View Profile
Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. This plan can really be the start of a whole new era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them. Sounds amazing. You have already mentioned that there are similar project that don't quite solve the problems you are trying to solve. Can you name at least a few of them?

shakiraroyce

• Novice
    • View Profile
It's great to keep LABH in your wallet, and you're rewarded. And users can send BTC or LTC to their labh wallet and use it to buy LABH without having to use exchange! In the future, LABH  plans to improve the technology to be able to expand the exchange with other coins? The technology idea can be called successful, it remains only to wait for its implementation.Modern network of data storage and distribution has many disadvantages,and the plan can be a great solution that has long been needed not only individuals but also large companies.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services