click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 62962 times)

Noah14

• View Profile
Hello guys

LABH is listed on coinexchange.io so we can focus both cryptobridge and coinexchange to trade

we can trade on CoinExchange as well here is link

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/LABH/BTC

james7j

• Novice
    • View Profile
The coin is very volatile. This is good for trading! I'm fine on it getting a profit. Soon the listing to a new stock exchanges and we will see price x 10 , I think to the moon continued !!!!!!!!!

lenovo4456

• View Profile
Hello guys

LABH is listed on coinexchange.io so we can focus both cryptobridge and coinexchange to trade

what is mean by coinexchage? how does it works?

Noah14

• View Profile
Hello guys

it is a trading platform you can buy and sell coins there

darshan331

• View Profile
Hello guys

CoinExchange is a third-party cryptocurrency exchange which specializes in alt-coins. ... CoinExchange is a crypto-to-crypto platform, meaning that they are not involved in real-world currencies such as USD/GBP/EUR. Instead, you deposit a cryptocurrency such as Ethereum and then trade it for another cryptocurrency.

maniniru

• View Profile
LABH coin has a good option to stake the coins that is Staking Pool, Its very interesting to say that, In this LABH coin there is more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks..

modhiji

• View Profile
LABH coin provides Investors with a unique features to buy LABH coin in the wallet itself You can send LTC or BTC to your LABH wallet and use it to buy LABH COINS, Without having to use an Exchange, This feature is only Available for LTC & BTC to buy LABH coins........
In LABH coin, POS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, Getting Rewarded for being part of the LABH block-chain network.
In LABH you have MAXIMAL benefit for any Stake Size, you get your Percentage Shares of 24 hours, Shared Pool Stake based on your compounding balance.....

lupinjhon

• View Profile
what is ledger .......what are the specification ........on what basis it will work
what is  the unique feature of ledger in LABH block chain

feather7789

• View Profile
LABH coin is best POS coin and it has another best option that is staking pool. staking Pools are focused on making the most out of the combined staking capacity. Generally, the bigger the staking pool, the more chances are there that the staking pool will be picked and verify a block.

mamysadie

• Novice
    • View Profile
if in case at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected

lupinjhon

• View Profile
if in case at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected
At the time of maturity if the wallet goes out of sync  the maturity of coin gets paused , once the wallet get sync the process of maturity continuous
the will not get rejected

australia

• Novice
    • View Profile
"Those are the orphaned blocks which I've gotten a few time as well. It's just a normal occurrence in minting. Just keep your wallet open and it will re-stake automatically."

tyrion23

• View Profile
Please help me , 
I am a new member at Labh coin.The Confirmation Email does not arrive to my mailbox for more than a week already. Tried different emails with no luck  .Also I am unable to open a wallet .

margun.mk

• View Profile
How do you feel about long-term investment?

self321

• View Profile
i have one doubt here, if i get self stake coins in my own PC, can i get more rewards comparing to staking pool  ?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services