click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 63658 times)

feather7789

• View Profile
is there any limited time duration to keep the coins in the wallet??
No, there is no time limit to keep your coins in the wallet.
there is a option in our LABH that is staking pool, you can keep coins in staking pool and there you will get more rewards.

modhiji

• View Profile
To stake the coin u dont want minimum coin to stake
You can stake the coin with minimum quantity u can stake the coin with whatever coin present with you in the wallet but by staking with lesser coin u can get you reward late bcz the person who having more coins will get stake fast and his coin will get mature faster
To avoide of this kind of problem the person who has having less coin will had his coin to staking pool ....at this time he can also get the coin at the same time like others.....

self321

• View Profile
why is block chain is different from banking ledgers??

Galaxyfrop

• Novice
    • View Profile
The founders of the project emphasize a significant increase in the capitalization of market investments in the field of crypto-currency and see in this huge potential for the development of their project. Cross-border transfers are only a small part of what this platform can do I'm probably going to get a deeper study of this platform, I was interested in what you are saying about it. I hope this will become a truly worthwhile and successful project.

000JOHN777

• Novice
    • View Profile
I view this project as an interesting matter in terms of minting crypto-currency. At least I see very interesting benefits for those who want to engage in minting in this project.

fisherycrypto

• Novice
    • View Profile
labh coin can be a national treasure in the future.it is making people rich and to achieve their goals in life.

abound

• Novice
    • View Profile
Decentralization can be achieved in many ways.has paved the way by introducing the world to public blockchain technology, which has no central point of failure and is not controlled by just one entity. All of the information recorded on the blockchain is immutable, which means it cannot be changed after it has been officially recorded

111RONY

• View Profile
LABH coin has good position in cryptoworld and it has good option to stake the coins that is Staking Pool, in this more number of blocks will be hit rather than solo staking,which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks.

tyrion23

• View Profile
Labh coin has all advantages: great team, great technology, great community. These are all the foundations for the development of Labh. Hold your coin and wait.You will be surprised!!!

khal23

• View Profile
 pos is undoubtedly a better way to confirm transaction on the network as they do it in environmental friendly way.

sandysan

• View Profile
if in case at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected

rokeshrocky

• View Profile
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I did not totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.

lenovo4456

• View Profile
I understood that labh coin is better. what and how dose it stake work?
yeah LABH is the best POS coin in crypto. in LABH coin there are two ways to staking coins, one is solo staking and another one is staking pool.
In solo staking u need super computers, high speed internet and 24/7 power supply.
but in staking pool, you can just add your coins to staking pool from your labh wallet and in staking pool you can get more rewards.

darshan331

• View Profile
I will go with the LABH coin every time because, i am very much profound about this project as it is taking great hikes these days. team aiming to reach the top prices and thus its my point of view that LABH will be good investment.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 11:15:50 AM by darshan331 »

feather7789

• View Profile
why is block chain is different from banking ledgers??
As far my knowledge the blockchain is completely decentralized and open source. This means that people do not have to rely on or trust the central bank to keep track of the transactions. The peer-to-peer blockchain technology can keep track of all the transactions without the fear of having them erased, lost or even seized. The blockchain is permission-less, anyone can participate around the world.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services