click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 62976 times)

rugas77

• View Profile
 LABH coin will become the most powerful financial system. Blockchain as a technology is an amazing invention that allows to solve thousands of problems in all sectors of the economy.this coin is not just an innovation it is a revolution...

rock.por

• View Profile
In bank ledgers we cant see older transaction after some years but in block chain ledger we can see any transaction from start to till the end.

suman

• View Profile
labh coin is promising project so investors and large companies can invest on coins,keep the coins in staking pool,so rewards can be given,once exchange comes in labh,many can invest more coins on labh.

sandysan

• View Profile
Labh coin has more computing power when the transaction happen you can get validate your
transaction very faster.Hence u may earn Labh coin as a reward.

lenovo4456

• View Profile
guys did you know what is the benefits of staking coins?

darshan331

• View Profile
guys did you know what is the benefits of staking coins?

One of good benefit of staking coins is, no need for purchasing high expensive hardware. The system offers a guaranteed return and predictable source of income for miners unlike proof of work system where coins are randomly rewarded to the most high-level computing systems.

sandysan

• View Profile
Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I've become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the business also…

feather7789

• View Profile

can i buy labh coin with out exchange with other coin like btc or ltc?
No... you can't buy LABH coins without having LTC or BTC
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 09:51:00 AM by feather7789 »

james7j

• Novice
    • View Profile
This coin is awesome i c many investors and small coin holders getting good stake rewards consistently and are able to make consistent profits staking in LABH coin we can earn good passive income 

lenovo4456

• View Profile
I understood that labh coin is better. what and how dose it stake work?
As it’s a POS coin you just need a PC with proper internet connection 24/7 to do staking.
One more good thing about LABH is it support staking pool if you are not having a proper PC with 24/7 internet.

maniniru

• View Profile
add our coin for staking in pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool
just send your coin from ur wallet to LABHssp pool address ,after that immediately confirm ur deposite through deposite bot
 u will get confirm from in LABH discord sever in bot-command secction

bitmaster

• View Profile
I see that team Labh contribute in the forums, they are responsive to the community, here the communication it is important to build trust, in addition they have an attractive reward system so as to make people happy was in it.

modhiji

• View Profile
As it’s a POS coin you just need a PC with proper internet connection 24/7 to do staking.
One more good thing about LABH is it support staking pool if you are not having a proper PC with 24/7 internet.
So need to think a lot…………..you can start staking...

Noah14

• View Profile
when is the correct time to invest in crypto currency , is it now suitable to investment in LABH ?

Jackson7951

• Novice
    • View Profile
when is the correct time to invest in crypto currency , is it now suitable to investment in LABH ?
when market is red is better to invest in the most important currency Now is the time to invest in LABH, the market is at the bottom and you can buy coins at a very favorable price , IF u are in for long term view see coin financials and invest .forget about price flucations its common the coin progress will only make profit for you comming to LABH coin progress its doing well and team is working hard it is been listing in many exchanges and in coinmarket cap. I see many investors getting good staking rewards for longterm staking this coin will return massive profits

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services