click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 62969 times)

amd6678

• View Profile
The labhcoin wallet is user-friendly,  easy to use and also very secure it as best features investors need LABH team as given a feature loaded wallet to investors

lenovo4456

• View Profile
i am greatful to be a part of this team, LABH coin project is really awesome, i have already research about many project but LABH project is really cool,this coin has high ROI. this is the right time to invest on LABH coins.

feather7789

• View Profile
LABH is really pretty cool,the growth of this project is very interesting, and easy handling to users.i am sure that this coin will be top position in market asap,the project behind the team is very good,their support for the investors is best.

Noah14

• View Profile
The labhcoin wallet is user-friendly,  easy to use and also very secure it as best features investors need LABH team as given a feature loaded wallet to investors
yes LABH wallet is very good i have seen many other wallet .but this wallet has every feature investors need i am very happy with this wallet

gustavo

• Novice
    • View Profile
Every day I see that investments in the project is increasing.day by day the investors also increasing... This is a good, because the more investment in the project makes the project develop faster. investors should choose the correct path for the investment

self321

• View Profile
In LABH COIN server you can mine directly from the wallet. no fancy hardware or any mining cost.
just get the wallet up and running and you can mine the coin with no setup or anything.
right now the mining is supper quick and easy.install it and let it run on its own.
in a few days you have tons of coins.

rugas77

• View Profile
A public blockchain network is completely open and anyone can join and participate in the network.
 A private blockchain network requires an invitation and must be validated by either the network starter or by a set of rules put in place by the network starter.

rock.por

• View Profile
The ledger provides a complete record of financial transactions over the life of the company. The ledger holds account information that is needed to prepare financial statements and includes accounts for assets, liabilities, owners' equity, revenues and expenses.

sandysan

• View Profile
LABH Coin is one of the best coins on the market, I like it very much. The team has big plans and interesting ideas, and I'm sure that LABH coin will help them and in the development of other projects

tonyban

• View Profile
You don't have to give up,I believe most people in business must have passed through too. We need to just be more careful whenever we are choosing a project to participate in. I will advise you to move on. There are still better projects out there with big rewards like LABH coin. Engage yourself in thorough research to get more profit.

tyrion23

• View Profile
This proejct has its own advantage and benefits that really cater the needs of its potential market - this project works as a comprehensive (all inclusive) crypto infrastructure for everyday banking merchants transaction, boost the highest transaction speed and low cost transaction fees is their advantage.

ETH2020

• ONe Social Network.
    • View Profile

WEBSITE | REDDIT | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | EXPLORER | SOURCE

Welcome to LABH Coin!

LabH is a primarily Proof of Stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt algorithm.
With a high fixed annual percentage rate of returns (APR) in the PoS system for LabH and superblocks at fixed intervals.
Anyone can take advantage of this high return investment platform!

PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, getting rewarded for being part of the LabH blockchain network.
With PoS you don't have to deal with the high operating costs and issues commonly faced with PoW systems (Miners).

LabH also provides investors with a unique feature to buy LABH in the wallet itself!
You can send LTC or BTC to your LABH wallet and use it to buy LABH without having to use an exchange!
(This feature is only available for LTC -> LABH and BTC -> LABH)

The LabH team is composed of experienced veterans in the crypto environment.
We aim to create an open, helpful and transparent community of investors, using Discord as our community hub.

Please join our Discord server.
Discord will be used for information about LabH.

All announcements, information, bounties, competitions and more will be held on our Discord server. Don't miss out! Join now to keep informed!

Click the Discord image below to join.

February 2018             Team FormationCOMPLETED
             Name of coin internal voteCOMPLETED
             Logo designCOMPLETED
             Bounty scheme planningCOMPLETED
             Social network pages (Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Reddit) COMPLETED
             Website release COMPLETED
             AirdropsCOMPLETED
             Referral program on each social channel starting from discord COMPLETED
             Crypto-Bridge exchange listingCOMPLETED
             Coin Exchange listing ⭐ APPLIED
             New marketing campaign to get more investors ⭐ STARTED

Click on the links below to get the LABH wallet for your operating system

Click the image below to see the LABH block explorer

LABH is providing an in-house staking pool!

LABH own in-house shared staking pool offers you the following benefits:
POS Reward time is shorter when you stake together in our pool.
The compound weight of pool coins results in higher rewards than solo staking in your wallet.
No restriction on a number of coins that can be submitted to the pool.
Benefits all coin staking holders.
Especially beneficial for smaller stake sizes who will also benefit from pool weight, as opposed to solo staking.

MAXIMAL benefit for any stake SIZE, you get your percentage share of 24-hour Shared Pool stake based on your compounding balance.

RobH#4670 will be running the official LABH staking pool on our Discord server. More details to follow on Discord.

ZERO deposit FEE
ZERO withdrawal FEE
ZERO transactional and admin FEE

TRANSLATION BOUNTY

The translation bounty is only open to members of Bitcointalk with Jr. Member rank.
Please do not post proof of bounty completion here on Bitcointalk as it will not be accepted.
Please, only post proof in the #bounties channel on the LabH official Discord server.
The compound weight of pool coins results in higher rewards than solo staking in your wallet.

AIRDROPS

Please join our Discord server to take part in the LABH Airdrops. Airdrops will be held in the #airdrop channel on the official LABH Discord server

EXCHANGES

This project has a very strong team.  It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project. You must get acquainted with the idea!. I'm sure it's soon about it learning the whole world! The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still.

██
       █████
      ███ ███
     ███   ███
    ███ ▄█▄ ███
  ▐███       ███▌
 ████▄█▀ ██████████▄
█████▀   ████████████
         ████   ████
         ███████████
         █████████▀
         ████
         ████
         ▀▀▀▀▀

Authpaper Coin
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
         ▄███████████▄██████████████████
        ███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
       ██████████████████████████████░░██
      ███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
      ███████████████████████████████░░██
       █████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
       ██████████████████████████████░░██
        ██████████████░░░░░░░░░▄▀███████████████▀▄
         ███████████████████████▄▀███████████▀▄██
         ████████████░░░░░░░░░░████▄▀███████▀▄████
       ███████████████████████████████▄▀███▀▄██████
 █████████████████████████████░░████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████████████████░███████████████████
███████████████████████████████░▀█████████████████▀

.BLOCKCHAIN BASED SYSTEM.
.FOR DATA DELIVERY AND........
.CERTIFICATIONS......................
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

..........WHITEPAPER..........
TWITTER
MEDIUM
GITHUB
REDDIT
SLACK
BTC TALK

lenovo4456

• View Profile
I am sure that some people will still not make the right decision of investing, so LABH coin is the good project to invest because it has good features and this project will help for investors to get high returns.

darshan331

• View Profile
guys if we manage LABH coin well it will give full benefits for the future. The LABH coin technology called blockchain can make the system of a country much better like transparency, no fees for transaction and fast transaction as well.

feather7789

• View Profile
LABH coin will be one of the safest coin to invest because it is got listed in coin marketcap. invest wisely and get more rewards as a profit.this coin is definitely make your life brighter...

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services