click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 63525 times)

Galaxyfrop

• Novice
    • View Profile
Everyone has different ideas on what makes a good investment. All i can say is to do research and invest in coins in which you see potential, remember just because a coin is feature rich does not mean that it will succeed. but the LABH coin has good features and invest on on this, the price also increasing. They are have considerable staying power.They are also all in the coinmarketcap.

mesa12

• Novice
    • View Profile
I understood that labh coin is better. what and how dose it stake work?

suman

• View Profile
Blockchains can be built that require permission to read the information on the blockchain, that limit the parties who can transact on the blockchain and that set who can serve the network by writing new blocks into the chain

rock.por

• View Profile
If a two-person getting a stake at the same time but two persons get stake hit but due to low coin in one person's wallet he will not receive any reward coins.....

tyrion23

• View Profile
great coin , seems to be staking well.

nice work on them POS rates too.

nice and high 

gustavo

• Novice
    • View Profile
This coin is doing well in the cryptobridge, and ur coin as its own way of success
And I have hope that the coin value will increase in future bcoz the coin as a strong team.

sandysan

• View Profile
I'm following this project since the very beginning of LABH coin... you have managed to gather a dream team I gotta say, it feels more and more like the right decision to invest in to this project. i am sure with patience one can get good reward from this coin

tyrion23

• View Profile
A public blockchain network is completely open and anyone can join and participate in the network.
 A private blockchain network requires an invitation and must be validated by either the network starter or by a set of rules put in place by the network starter.

khal23

• View Profile
how we have to add our coin for staking in pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool?

tonyban

• View Profile
When market reached at some certain point where it can't be expanded anymore then this happens which is going on. I am talking about the decline as this will be used to rearrange the whole game and new people will make entry while some will leave with profit or loss. DV8 economy will be back up very soon it is just shorting the weak hands one more time,that is all

sandysan

• View Profile
I have send my coin to labh staking pool for staking and it is conformed after some days my system got crashed and my wallet
as gone but i can't restore my wallet which is in my old system. can i get my coins from staking pool without that wallet ?

rugas77

• View Profile
we can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet As a first-time investor in any cryptocurrency, we need to consider the volatility of the market as well as the possibility that could lose everything invest. Conversely, we could hit it big as the currency continues to grow in acceptance, giving every reason to gain

rock.por

• View Profile
Blockchains can be built that require permission to read the information on the blockchain, that limit the parties who can transact on the blockchain and that set who can serve the network by writing new blocks into the chain

feather7789

• View Profile
Do a deep research about the projects before investing, you can find some new projects with high reputation, i suggest you should give a look on the projects that are about improved blockchain platform or something like that. for me i gonna invest in LABH, it's a good project at the present .

Noah14

• View Profile
LABH coin staking is Especially beneficial for smaller stake sizes who will also benefit from pool weight,The compound weight of pool coins results in higher rewards than solo staking in your wallet.No restriction on a number of coins that can be submitted to the pool.this features are great for small stake holders they will be able to generate good passive income with less risk as this coin is already performing very good , stake holders can see good rewards soon 
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 02:44:36 PM by Noah14 »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services