click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 63504 times)

suman

• View Profile
LABH is a high-return investment platform. The LABH team consists of experienced veterans in the crypto environment. LABH aims to create an open, helpful and transparent investor community

sandysan

• View Profile
LABH COIN is not given the good strategy and output! number of joiner and known to this project is not really really strawberry! project project has no site! may be need to read the information and the plans of the project and more than that to be able to be review and rating this project is better

margun.mk

• View Profile
Labh coin is the best coin because it is the king of the market and it should become the main currency. I think that you need to take part in the crypto market and win because there are a lot of different opportunities provided by Labh coin

lenovo4456

• View Profile
I was wondering what you guys thought of the idea of making this LABH coin project n now i have seen growth of this project, it is really awesome.I will looking into more, and it seems pretty workable.the security and technology that have this project is best,happy for this....

feather7789

• View Profile
Guys...It's really a good thing to invest your investments but make sure to invest in potential project so you won't make regrets in the end.But with the present situation right now, LABH coin is project is best,and it has great futures, so invest on this project and make more profit.So i suggest to focus in LABH coin, it much more interesting project...happy to be part of this.

lenovo4456

• View Profile
good responsive team and well know team members, that's what they did and that's fine,its much harder to get listed in coinexchanging but LABH coin team does,I don't care about the price as much it is already increasing day by day. good things will come if the project performs.

feather7789

• View Profile
Recent days,LABH project was launched and promised to have good team to monitor several operations.
Hope that the LABH team can keep up their good works to beat all competitors.

amd6678

• View Profile
I'm following this project since the very beginning of LABH coin... you have managed to gather a dream team I gotta say, it feels more and more like the right decision to invest in to this project. i am sure with patience one can get good reward from this coin

Noah14

• View Profile
LABH is a primarily Proof of Stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scypt algorithm With PoS you don't have to deal with the high operating costs and issues commonly faced with PoW systems (Miners).

maniniru

• View Profile
I learned about LABH in twitter,  discord and telegram were prepared and I was very impressed.
Especially the community in discord was active, the staff's correspondence was very good, I thought that LABH is a safe project.

rugas77

• View Profile
Block-chain technology allows you for the financial institutions to create direct links between each other, avoiding correspondent banking. The principal product to date, aims at correspondent banking.

fisherycrypto

• Novice
    • View Profile
I have purchased LABH coins, and i have started staking then how much time needed to stake a coin in wallet. ?

111RONY

• View Profile
I have purchased LABH coins, and i have started staking then how much time needed to stake a coin in wallet. ?

OK, fine first of all you should have minimum coins to stake, You can stake the coin with minimum quantity, And you can also stake with whatever coins you have in your wallet but 'By staking with lesser coin you can get reward late because, The person who having more coins will get stake fast and his coin will get mature faster' To avoid this kind of problem, The person who was having less coin will had his coin to staking pool, at this time he can also get the coin at the same time like others.

Galaxyfrop

• Novice
    • View Profile
If in case, at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we
sync the wallet whether maturity of the coin will come back or it will be rejected ....?

000JOHN777

• Novice
    • View Profile
If in case, at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we
sync the wallet whether maturity of the coin will come back or it will be rejected ....?

When the coin is getting mature and if wallet gets out of sync or shut down, You need to restart the wallet and wait till it is sync or some times  you need to re-sync from '0'. But nothing to worry as you coin maturity will not be set to '0' it will continue from where it was stopped. You will be just loosing the time from the out of sync to fully sync..

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services