click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 62912 times)

rokeshrocky

• View Profile
MAXIMAL benefit for any stake SIZE,you get your percentage share of 24hour Shared Pool
stake based on your compounding balance.

margun.mk

• View Profile
Block-chain technology allows you for the financial institutions to create direct links between each other, avoiding correspondent banking. The principal product to date, aims at correspondent banking.

tonyban

• View Profile
a very interesting plan I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this idea developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty

lenovo4456

• View Profile
hey guys happy news for all LABH coin got listed in coinexchange, great move from the team this shows the growth of this project, i am gng to crazy for this... its increasing day by day n this news will be made everyones day special...this one aslo right time to invest LABH coins.. go buy labh coins n get more profit... 

tech

• Novice
    • View Profile
the main difference between the staking pool and the solo staking is that the solo staking needs the wallet should be in login mode all the time, strong internet and the strong electricity power is required where its  necessary  but not much in pool staking.

Noah14

• View Profile
In LABH Server  you can mint directly from the wallet...no fancy hardware or any minting costs. Just get the wallet up and running and you can mine the coin with no setup or anything.  And right now the mining is super quick and easy.

feather7789

• View Profile
will u plzz explain wat is staking in labh coins?????

lenovo4456

• View Profile
will u plzz explain wat is staking in labh coins?????
Staking is the Using the Proof of Stake (PoS) algorithm that is the basis of many new cryptocurrencies, staking involves the purchase of cryptocoins and holding them in a wallet for a particular period of time. ... By holding coins in your wallet, you are rewarded for supporting the network.

111RONY

• View Profile
In this coin we have more benefits such that no other coin has ........
our coin has fixed ROI 1000%APR for every normal block hit ...
and there are other rewards when block hits the number which is specified in the first page
where we can get reward upto 10000%APR

000JOHN777

• Novice
    • View Profile
In LABH server  you can mine directly from the wallet...no Fancy hardware or any mining costs. Just get the wallet up and running and you can mine the coin with no setup or anything.  And right now the mining is super quick and easy.  Install it now and just let it run on it's own. In a few months you'll have tons of coins......

fisherycrypto

• Novice
    • View Profile
I have read the LABH  coin description  it is really good and  LABH coin has a good option to stake the coins that is  "Staking Pool",
 in this more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks.

Galaxyfrop

• Novice
    • View Profile
In my wallet coin is getting split after stake reward and getting late from day  to day to get stake
is their any option to merge them please any one guide me...

KAPOORSHAH

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hi Team, I Heard That This Coin has Staking Pool and Everyone Is Saying it is a Great Idea but I want to know what is staking Pool and What is its Advantages  ?

feather7789

• View Profile
i know LABH coin Only High ROI coin at the Moment And it's so Fantastic that the coin is holding so Strong with the Huge team and BULK Community.n now LABH coin is got listed in coin exchange this is huge moment for this project... wat we should expect apart from this.... for me nothing will expect

rugas77

• View Profile
crypto that is the most expensive and expensive only in Labh, surely Labh is said to be king from the past until now because so far there is no coin that can match its value

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services