click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 62917 times)

lenovo4456

• View Profile
LABH is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet.  This could open up so many possibilities for cool features that can be added for easability and usability. i've never seen before, It will be cool to see how this pans out.

rugas77

• View Profile
ORPHAN BLOCK" is an unqualified block  which is not accepted in block chain which occurs
when two miners attempts to generate new block simultaneously, this happens naturally

feather7789

• View Profile
LABH Coin has no restriction and no number of coin needed that can be submit to the staking pool....

suman

• View Profile
LABH Coin having compound weight of pool coins, As a results in higher rewards in pool staking than solo staking as compared

mamysadie

• Novice
    • View Profile
how could blockchain technology change finance? Huh Huh

tech

• Novice
    • View Profile
how could blockchain technology change finance? Huh Huh
Block-chain technology allows you for the financial institutions to create direct links between each other, avoiding correspondent banking. The principal product to date, aims at correspondent banking.

lenovo4456

• View Profile
this is the one coin is developing fast n the users are very helpful...go with labh coins n invest for better future....

feather7789

• View Profile
LABH is a high-return investment platform. The LABH team consists of experienced veterans in the crypto environment. LABH aims to create an open, helpful and transparent investor community, using Discord as a community relationship.

Wassu_Maddy

• Novice
    • View Profile
If my system get cracked and wallet is also got cracked & in that wallet,how can i get same wallet address and can i restore my coins in another system

John_Sena007

• Novice
    • View Profile
If my system get cracked and wallet is also got cracked & in that wallet,how can i get same wallet address and can i restore my coins in another system
its good to always encrypt your wallet and store few back up of your wallet folder, so you will not lose your coin!!!

Wassu_Maddy

• Novice
    • View Profile
its good to always encrypt your wallet and store few back up of your wallet folder, so you will not lose your coin!!!
What do you mean by encrypt???how can we restore wallet ???

John_Sena007

• Novice
    • View Profile
Encryption is giving your wallet a pass phrase to lock it so if even ur wallet.dat file gets to some wrong hands they need pass phrase (password) for it

John_Sena007

• Novice
    • View Profile
And better keep in mind that is save from someone else is also save from you if you forget that password. Store it in a good place or your wallet.dat is done.
Encryption is giving your wallet a pass phrase to lock it so if even ur wallet.dat file gets to some wrong hands they need pass phrase (password) for it

Galaxyfrop

• Novice
    • View Profile
LABH coin project is an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users. especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and  hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects. good luck.

KAPOORSHAH

• Novice
    • View Profile
It is good LABH has its own wallet, not runs on Ether or Waves or any other.  It is awesome we can buy LABH from wallet.  Never seen such a feature in other desktop wallet.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services