click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 63601 times)

suman

• View Profile
public blockchains are secured by cryptoeconomics - the combination of economic incentives and cryptographic verification using mechanisms such as proof of work or proof of stake, following a general principle that the degree to which someone can have an influence in the consensus process is proportional to the quantity of economic resources that they can bring to bear.

rock.por

• View Profile
why this Block-chain is different from banking ledgers ?

David78k

• Novice
    • View Profile
what is the difference between solo and group stake do i get extra ROI% in pool

james7j

• Novice
    • View Profile
what is the difference between solo and group stake do i get extra ROI% in pool
If u stake by your self means u will get same ROI and if u stake in pool also means same u wont get any extra coin or ROI %  in pool .....it is only make the coin staker to make their work easy

margun.mk

• View Profile
why this Block-chain is different from banking ledgers ?
The Blockchain log will save the data permanently. At the same time, decentralization also makes it different from bank ledgers. The Blockchain ledger is the future of the financial industry.

protect

• Novice
    • View Profile
Mining is a process of validating a transaction or block in a network by the process of complex
algorithms to prove and validate the correctness of the transaction and there by add the new
block to the chain

rokeshrocky

• View Profile
ORPHAN BLOCK" is an unqualified block  which is not accepted in block chain which occurs
when two miners attempts to generate new block simultaneously, this happens naturally

rugas77

• View Profile
I believe it is a good project! Good website, impeccably activity.  Good luck team!

sandysan

• View Profile
I have just deposit my coin to staking pool but at the same time price of the coin increased and I have to take the coin back form the staking pool is the LABssp server will send this coin back or it will take time and i did't confirm the deposit also.

protect

• Novice
    • View Profile
If we have to STAKE ? ................     How many minimum coins we required

rokeshrocky

• View Profile
It is inexpensive to stake this on your wallet and receive the PoS rewards compared to mining.  I enjoy mining but I also like the fact this won't cost me anything to earn a substantial amount of coins and that is what I am looking for at this moment.

rock.por

• View Profile
If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not .......

tonyban

• View Profile
Do i need  to pay any fee for stake in staking pool

sandysan

• View Profile
Do i need  to pay any fee for stake in staking pool
It is one of the excellent group it does not charge the any fee for  the transactions,deposit or withdraw.....

modhiji

• View Profile
Decentralisation serves safety to the transaction
And it is a peer to peer exchange there is no chance of entering their party
That's why people use block chain which is decentralised

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services