click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 62908 times)

Galaxyfrop

• Novice
    • View Profile
There are so many trade strategy, start by reading this project  related to crypto, here we have to know the basics of the trade. look for references on the internet. If we have studied everything and then LABH Project what you learned, don't be afraid to fail because it failed to make you learn. i like this project

KAPOORSHAH

• Novice
    • View Profile
This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. #

Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read.

Think it's platform that the word's been waiting for

111RONY

• View Profile
LABH block reward is so different is that block rewards are different
at specific block and random so there is a chances of getting high ROI Even For Small Bag Holders

fisherycrypto

• Novice
    • View Profile
10000% of ROI really is a big number of profit.
So how long does that number can be reach?

Madd_Rocky

• Novice
    • View Profile
Who having more coins will get stake fast and his coin will get mature faster,To avoid this kind of problem, The person who was having less coin will had his coin to staking pool, at this time he can also get the coin at the same time like others.

Madd_waz

• Novice
    • View Profile
Who having more coins will get stake fast and his coin will get mature faster,To avoid this kind of problem, The person who was having less coin will had his coin to staking pool, at this time he can also get the coin at the same time like others.
How to add coin to pool????

MAN

• Novice
    • View Profile
how can i stake my coins in staking pool ??
For staking you should need high end system,  24/hrs current supply and speed internet connection

Raki

• Novice
    • View Profile

But the the thing is the people with more coins stake faster and people with less coins stake slower

rugas77

• View Profile
if in case at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected

rock.por

• View Profile
What is the purpose of the use ledger in labh coin

tonyban

• View Profile
after update my wallet it not shows my staking coin....there is any problem....

suman

• View Profile
if in case at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected
At the time of maturity if the wallet goes out of sync  the maturity of coin gets paused , once the wallet get sync the process of maturity continuous
the will not get rejected

margun.mk

• View Profile
What is the purpose of the use ledger in labh coin
the  ledger is a book of the what the transactions , deposit and withdraw this activity is stored in the ledger
 when u open the ledger it shows all the activity done from your account .............

rokeshrocky

• View Profile
When will Labh coin exchange is going to lunch i'm waiting for exchange my coins any idea when it is going to lunch....

maniniru

• View Profile
LABH is a highly secure peer to peer decentralized cryptocurrency using the Scrypt POW/POS
(Hybrid)Algorithm withaself-regulated financial system which allow users to earn LABH
through Mining, Staking and by buying with Bitcoin and Litecoinin -wallet buy system.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services