click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 62981 times)

suman

• View Profile
At the time of ORPHAN Block is there any chance of coin missing from the Wallet ?
their is no chance of missing the coin, bcz the person who has more coin got stake hit early but u also got stake hit due to the reason on less coin u will get coins later.......
After you get the stake wait till it get confirmed and
After the required confirmation gets completed you can find green tick mark symbol
If its a ORPHAN you can find its grayed out
"ORPHAN BLOCK" is an unqualified block  which is not accepted in block chain which occurs
when two miners attempts to generate new block simultaneously, this happens naturally

protect

• Novice
    • View Profile
can i send the BTC  or LTC to labh wallet for exchange ??

darshan331

• View Profile
Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon

darshan331

• View Profile
I think its about time that blockchain technology can be used for easy and hassle-free payment methods which other platforms seem to monopolize as of the moment. I see this idea getting there and opening that opportunity to merchants and customers. Wish this idea the best, road to mass adoption!

even

• View Profile
labh is an exciting project, providing many features and services for users . of course this is a platform that will be much preferred. hopefully the team can make this project can be realized and achieve the expected target.

rugas77

• View Profile
can i send the BTC  or LTC to labh wallet for exchange ??
with the help of BTC and LTC you can buy Labh coins...

David78k

• Novice
    • View Profile
I read whitepaper. The project has huge plans and perspectives,

An excellent team and high-level marketing.

This will be an excellent long-term investment

protect

• Novice
    • View Profile
I think its about time that blockchain technology can be used for easy and hassle-free payment methods which other platforms seem to monopolize as of the moment. I see this idea getting there and opening that opportunity to merchants and customers. Wish this idea the best, road to mass adoption!

even

• View Profile
a very interesting plan I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this idea developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?

coinhouse

• Novice
    • View Profile
project is very much interesting. Can I ask if you have for social media bounty campaign? Thank you and more power to your project.

dolby786

• Novice
    • View Profile
LABH COIN their is no mining  just u can buy the coin and u can start collecting the coin through the staking

Ramray

• Novice
    • View Profile
why this Block-chain is different from banking ledgers ?

It is different because in block chain the transaction took place is recorded in the ledgers which can be seen by anyone in the world but and can't be altered by anyone but incase of bank it can't be seen.

Pavmeg1

• Novice
    • View Profile
What is meant by POS and POW? Is  there any difference between them?

Ramray

• Novice
    • View Profile
What is meant by POS and POW? Is  there any difference between them?

POS means proof of stake and POW means proof of work 
Proof of work means mining and proof of stake means staking and our coin is POS coin and not POW

000JOHN777

• Novice
    • View Profile
Although the introduction of their white paper is about LABH coin which describes her work,

How to became popular, etc. The project itself is the most important.

Their goal and the benefits that people can have if ever they will participate to this project.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services