click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 63825 times)

crypto.gabbar

• View Profile
LABH is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which i've never seen before.

You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet. 

This could open up so many possibilities for cool features that can be added for easability and usability. 

It will be cool to see how this pans out.

maniniru

• View Profile
I Am following this coin and i like what is being done so far. been through your code and i
must say it looks really code some good changes been made in important areas.......

rugas77

• View Profile
how much minimum time will be  required to withdraw our reward or ROI in Staking pool & what is the procedure?

rock.por

• View Profile
what is the main reason for the wallet get out of sync ?

margun.mk

• View Profile
what is the main reason for the wallet get out of sync ?
Main reason means you should have proper internet connection and proper current should be there..

rugas77

• View Profile
if we do staking by in our own system with less coin means at that time maturity of the coin will be delayed???

rock.por

• View Profile
there is no any other high POS coin like $LABH in the cryptosphere at present which is floating so smooth.

margun.mk

• View Profile
if we do staking by in our own system with less coin means at that time maturity of the coin will be delayed???
If u have the less coin it takes time to stake
If u have more coins then the process is faster

Noah14

• View Profile
LABH Coin has no restriction and no number of coin needed that can be submit to the staking pool,

LABH Coin community is good and strong to post things about coins in Announcements, latest updates news etc......

Ramray

• Novice
    • View Profile
hi team i have an doubt that how is the POS rewards are distributed in this coin ?

suman

• View Profile
I came to know the LABH coin has more computing power, when the transactions happened we can get validate our transaction very faster, hence we can get LABH coins as rewards.

abound

• Novice
    • View Profile
W0W, have u seen The LABH coin is increasing its position day by day  and I think in some other days labh coin become to the top level positon

movancecryp

• View Profile
A great project with a very good concept and a convincing plan, And the price is also increased will many people love the mission of this project good luck

samules

• Novice
    • View Profile
Every day I see that investments in the project are increasing! This is a good indicator, because the more investment in the project, the faster it will be able to develop!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services