click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 62933 times)

darshan331

• View Profile
i think its a great time to buy the coin ,as now the value of the coin is low
and u can hold the coin as the people are already started dumping there coins ,once they stop the value of the coin will increase
and then u can sell ur coins

even

• View Profile
i think its a great time to buy the coin ,as now the value of the coin is low
and u can hold the coin as the people are already started dumping there coins ,once they stop the value of the coin will increase
and then u can sell ur coins

If there is only people dumping all the time, where are the people coming from that you think will then start buying?

protect

• Novice
    • View Profile
I already staked now coin which is the right time to with draw and i get more reward 

margun.mk

• View Profile
I have purchased LABH coins, and i have started staking then how much time needed to stake a coin in wallet. ?
first of all you should have minimum coins to stake, You can stake the coin with minimum quantity, And you can also stake with whatever coins you have in your wallet but 'By staking with lesser coin you can get reward late because, The person who having more coins will get stake fast and his coin will get mature faster' To avoid this kind of problem, The person who was having less coin will had his coin to staking pool, at this time he can also get the coin at the same time like others......

biotron

• Novice
    • View Profile
I already staked now coin which is the right time to with draw and i get more reward

u can with draw any time because the staking reward is randomly fixed

sandysan

• View Profile
Hi everybody I'm happy to be with this group is new to this cryptoworld I got some information from ur coin and the features of the coin is  uniqueand this is bcoz of the support given by the team members ....
And I wish good luck

rokeshrocky

• View Profile
What is the actual Difference Between Public and Permission-ed Blockchains?

maniniru

• View Profile
The ledger provides a complete record of financial transactions over the life of the company. The ledger holds account information that is needed to prepare financial statements and includes accounts for assets, liabilities, owners' equity, revenues and expenses.

tonyban

• View Profile
 if I choose to buy labh coins,and i will add that coins into staking pool after stake hit can I sell them immediately ?

modhiji

• View Profile
I believe that some decentralization is welcome, but 100% decentralization is hard to achieve and have success with projects like these that are creating complex systems.
Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world when the ICO idea starts, the only question is which one is most acceptable for devs. Wanna know this...

rokeshrocky

• View Profile
What is Pow and POS?

sandysan

• View Profile
What is Pow and POS?
Proof of work is The validation of the work that happened and proving it is correct. DV8 coin follow this way of consensus to make sure the authenticity of the chain is good.

Proof of Stake is an alternate way of verifying and validating the transaction or block.This
will pick the Validator by the amount of stake coins a validator has and the respective age of the stake

maniniru

• View Profile
how can i stake my coins in staking pool ??

rugas77

• View Profile
ones we added our coins to staking means pool there is no purpose to keep our wallet open and we can turn off your system your staking will be going on...
And in solo staking pool it's own staking, in that we should have higher end system, proper internet connection,and proper current.....

rock.por

• View Profile
Block-chain technology allows for the financial institutions to create direct links between each other, avoiding correspondent banking.
The principal product to date, aims at correspondent banking.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services