click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 62921 times)

darshan331

• View Profile
how could blockchain technology change finance?

Block-chain technology allows you for the financial institutions to create direct links between each other, avoiding correspondent banking. The principal product to date, aims at correspondent banking.

rokeshrocky

• View Profile
how to store my coins secure and safely
You should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key on a USB drive but be careful, One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place be aware of little humans and animals as well. famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets.

tonyban

• View Profile
as everyone knows that in staking pool we can stake easily by depositing a coin to LABHssp and I just want to know like me other members are also deposited the coin to stake than how could server distribute the reward coin to everyone

sandysan

• View Profile
how could blockchain technology change finance?

Block-chain technology allows you for the financial institutions to create direct links between each other, avoiding correspondent banking. The principal product to date, aims at correspondent banking.
If I lost then how can i recover it?

rokeshrocky

• View Profile
how to store my coins secure and safely
You should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key on a USB drive but be careful, One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place be aware of little humans and animals as well. famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets.
Usually private keys can be recovered using 12 to 24 word phrase. which Make a backup of that phrase as well. you have to create an e-mail that will be used only for this wallet. Use two-factor authentication everywhere it is possible. You just need to get an app, that will generate passwords for your accounts and create one more layer of protection. Pay attention to what exchanges you are using   choose reputable and secure ones to avoid bad experience. Update your software regularly, always get the latest version of wallet you use

tonyban

• View Profile
LABH coin exchange will be launched...I am so excited to see that.

sandysan

• View Profile
When i started my staking in wallet and all of the sudden i locked my wallet unknowing, weather my staking will start from
 first or it's continue from it left ?

darshan331

• View Profile
When i started my staking in wallet and all of the sudden i locked my wallet unknowing, weather my staking will start from
 first or it's continue from it left ?

If you unlock your wallet, your staking will be continue as same from where you have stopped.

even

• View Profile
In LABH Coin PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, getting rewarded for being part of the LABH block chain network.

protect

• Novice
    • View Profile
hi team, i am very happy to be in this project, that i gain the lack of knowledge about this coin and each an ever  information successfully, only because of the support by team members. thanks for all

biotron

• Novice
    • View Profile
want to see labh coin in the first position as it growing so much high, once exchange introduced,it will surely hit the exchange market.

coinhouse

• Novice
    • View Profile
how many airdrop event happens in labh coin every month?

darshan331

• View Profile
if the computer system is affected by malware or virus problem, coins in labh wallet can be retrieved or no.

tonyban

• View Profile
what is mean by stake? is there any advantage

even

• View Profile
if the computer system is affected by malware or virus problem, coins in labh wallet can be retrieved or no.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services