click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 62916 times)

movancecryp

• View Profile
I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

watsonstar

• Novice
    • View Profile
I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

abound

• Novice
    • View Profile

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job

samules

• Novice
    • View Profile

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job
I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

KAPOORSHAH

• Novice
    • View Profile

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!
I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of coins. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

shakiraroyce

• Novice
    • View Profile

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of coins. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying coins and stake them and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

Galaxyfrop

• Novice
    • View Profile
Why is there no information about the development team anywhere ? What command hides his identity? This is a very strong blow to the trust in this project

000JOHN777

• Novice
    • View Profile
Why is there no information about the development team anywhere ? What command hides his identity? This is a very strong blow to the trust in this project
To be honest, i do not understand myself, information about the project should be presented in full from the main aspects of the project to the development team

111RONY

• View Profile
To be honest, i do not understand myself, information about the project should be presented in full from the main aspects of the project to the development team
The only way to find out some information about the developers contact them directly.  For me personally, a project that does not have a team of developers is not taken seriously even if they offer some completely innovative idea

fisherycrypto

• Novice
    • View Profile
The only way to find out some information about the developers contact them directly.  For me personally, a project that does not have a team of developers is not taken seriously even if they offer some completely innovative idea
what is innovative and unusual about this coin to make a large number of people use it as a means of payment?

111RONY

• View Profile
what is innovative and unusual about this coin to make a large number of people use it as a means of payment?
As the developers assure us, they are seeking full decentralization, they are trying to provide a multi-currency wallet in order to increase the number of people who will use this token , as well as by a limited number of tokens allocated for sale to increase its value

Wassu_Maddy

• Novice
    • View Profile
LABHCOIN

This coin going to rock at crypto market!!!!!

Madd_waz

• Novice
    • View Profile
How to download LABH wallet into my pc??

John_Sena007

• Novice
    • View Profile
Four key features of block-chain :-

# Decentralized Systems

#Distributed ledger

#Safer & Secure Ecosystem

# Minting

Madd_Rocky

• Novice
    • View Profile
Four key features of block-chain :-

# Decentralized Systems

#Distributed ledger

#Safer & Secure Ecosystem

# Minting 
What do u mean by Decentralized Systems

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services